Day 4 – 12 June 2008
- Rally is currently at Gujrat and lawyers delivering speech in huge crowd
- 5 Kilometers long Rally leaves Lahore towards Islamabad through GT Road
- Nawaz Sharif and Lawyers deliver blasting speeches at Minaar-e-Pakistan
- Lawyers, Citizens, Students gather at Minaar-e-Pakistan and Daata Darbar. Aitzaz Ahsan and Nawaz Sharif are on their way to the avenue.
Day 3 – 11 June 2008
- Chief Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry departs from Multan towards Lahore by Air.
- Lawyers of Sindh, Balouchistan joined by Punjab start rally from Multan to Lahore. The rally is led by Ali Ahmed Kurd and Javed Hashmi of PMLN.
- Chief Justice Arrives at Lahore Airport and greeted by Lawyers and Politicians.
- Chief Justice reaches Lahore High Court in 10 hours from the airport and gets a warm reception all over Lahore by Everyone!
- In the meanwhile, the Long March Rally has reached Okara on its way to Lahore.
- Speeches of Lawyers and Chief Justice at LHC.
Day 2 – 10 June 2008
- Chief Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry leaves Islamabad to reach Multan via Lahore by Pakistan Internation Airlines.
- Sindh and Balochistan rallies move towards Multan.
- Chief Justice gets warm reception at Multan from politicians, citizens and lawyers. Makhdoom Javed Hashmi, Senior Vice President of PMLN greets him at Multan Airport at his home town.
- Chief Justice and prominent lawyers address the Multan Bar Council.
Day 1 – 9 June 2008
- Sindh Lawyers Rally, led by Munir Malik and Fakharuddin Ibrahim leaves Karachi towards Multan. Chief Justice Sindh High Court Sabihuddin was there to see off the historic rally.
- Baluchistan Lawyers Rally led by Ali Ahmad Kurd leaves Quetta towards Multan.
- Sindh and Baluchistan Rallies meet in Sakkhur and spend the night.