Day 4 – 12 June 2008
– Rally is currently at Gujrat and lawyers delivering speech in huge crowd
– 5 Kilometers long Rally leaves Lahore towards Islamabad through GT Road
– Nawaz Sharif and Lawyers deliver blasting speeches at Minaar-e-Pakistan
– Lawyers, Citizens, Students gather at Minaar-e-Pakistan and Daata Darbar. Aitzaz Ahsan and Nawaz Sharif are on their way to the avenue.
Day 3 – 11 June 2008
– Chief Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry departs from Multan towards Lahore by Air.
– Lawyers of Sindh, Balouchistan joined by Punjab start rally from Multan to Lahore. The rally is led by Ali Ahmed Kurd and Javed Hashmi of PMLN.
– Chief Justice Arrives at Lahore Airport and greeted by Lawyers and Politicians.
– Chief Justice reaches Lahore High Court in 10 hours from the airport and gets a warm reception all over Lahore by Everyone!
– In the meanwhile, the Long March Rally has reached Okara on its way to Lahore.
– Speeches of Lawyers and Chief Justice at LHC.
Day 2 – 10 June 2008
– Chief Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry leaves Islamabad to reach Multan via Lahore by Pakistan Internation Airlines.
– Sindh and Balochistan rallies move towards Multan.
– Chief Justice gets warm reception at Multan from politicians, citizens and lawyers. Makhdoom Javed Hashmi, Senior Vice President of PMLN greets him at Multan Airport at his home town.
– Chief Justice and prominent lawyers address the Multan Bar Council.
Day 1 – 9 June 2008
– Sindh Lawyers Rally, led by Munir Malik and Fakharuddin Ibrahim leaves Karachi towards Multan. Chief Justice Sindh High Court Sabihuddin was there to see off the historic rally.
– Baluchistan Lawyers Rally led by Ali Ahmad Kurd leaves Quetta towards Multan.
– Sindh and Baluchistan Rallies meet in Sakkhur and spend the night.