Tonight with Jasmeen sheds light on the promises that our politicians have made since the foundation of Pakistan, and what has become of them. How they will shape our future. Will this country achieve true democracy or will the establishment take over? Find out on our show.
- Fahad89 on Puncturing the Puncture Myth
- veestar on Puncturing the Puncture Myth
- Dr. Zafar Malik on Puncturing the Puncture Myth
- Javed Sheikh on Angry Lawyer – Ahmed Raza Kasuri
- imtiazahmed on PMLN Wins NA69 & PTI Wins PK50 in By Elections
- J.A.Khan on Bottom Line – 17 January 2014
- aligul on Capital Talk – 13 January 2014
- Fahad89 on Response to Altaf Hussain on his 9 Questions
- bsobaid on "Kashmiris expelled for cheering Pak Cricket Team"farigh bhateejay.. aap kee suhbat kaa kamal hai. waisay ghalib kaa hai. […]
- Abdul Rahman on "Only 4 Masjids for 2,000,000 Muslims in Moscow"Dar, Moscow population is 11.5 Million and Russia's population 143 Milllion. However Russia is only country in the world facing demographic catstrophe and population is falling repidly except ofcourse the Muslims who have good family structure and are showing growth. The Muslims are about 25 Million. The Muslim population is certainly 2 million and abov […]
- F.E.A.R on "Army Size - USA vs Pakistan"Yes, US Army is 30,000 smaller than Pakistan yet they were capable of invading Afghanistan and Iraq. ------------------------------------------------------------ بھائی امریکا لگڑ بگڑوں کی ملکہ ہے -- اس کے ساتھ نیٹو کا پیک یعنی لگڑ بگڑوں کا گروہ ہوتا ہے -- وہ کسی بھی شیر کے علاقے میں اکیلا نہیں جاتا -- […]
- zindadil! on "Spotting Liberal Fascist ..."بلیک شیپ صاحب قرار صاحب کا تبصرہ بھی آ جایے تو آگے بڑھتے ہیں […]
- سلیمان ڈار on "'UPSKIRT' PHOTOS TAKEN WITHOUT CONSENT ARE LEGAL, US COURT RULES"Question to the desi slaves: Since it's purely legal now so how one can take an up skirt photo of someone without her consent? […]
- bsobaid on "Kashmiris expelled for cheering Pak Cricket Team"