Tonight with Jasmeen sheds light on the promises that our politicians have made since the foundation of Pakistan, and what has become of them. How they will shape our future. Will this country achieve true democracy or will the establishment take over? Find out on our show.
- China To Build Gas Pipeline From Gwadar to Nawabshah on
- $17bn The Next Target For Foreign Exchange Reserves on
- India, Israel Beat Pakistan In Social Hostilities On Religion on
- PM Vows To End The Energy Crisis Within Three Years on
- Pakistan Eligible For WB Development Fund of $2bn on
- CM Connects Through Social Media on
- Nabil Gabol To Seek Public Opinion For Future on
- Reham Khan Fundraiser Controversy on
- J.A.Khan on "Muslims Believe In The Miracles of Both Hazrat Musa As Hazrat Issa As"
- J.A.Khan on "Quarter of British Muslims sympathise with Charlie Hebdo terrorists"
- waseemca on "Bara General Bana Phirta hay jo Dollar laike Lerta Hay - Banned Video"
- J.A.Khan on "Bara General Bana Phirta hay jo Dollar laike Lerta Hay - Banned Video"
- pakistan_21 on "پاکستانی تیار کردہ طالبان مردہ باد -- امریکی تیار کردہ طالبان زندہ باد"
- Tweets Of The Day
- Hasb-e-Haal – 28 February 2015
- Khabarnaak – 28 February 2015
- Daily News Bulletin – 28 Febuarary 2015
- Aapas Ki Baat – 28 February 2015
- Mere Mutabiq – 28 February 2015
- Naya Pakistan – 28 February 2015
- China To Build Gas Pipeline From Gwadar to Nawabshah
- PM Says No To POL Prices Increase For March
- Daily News Bulletin – 27 Febuarary 2015