Watch fresh episode of hilarious comedy show Ham Sab Umeed Say Hain.
- سلیمان ڈار on "الطاف حسین کی کرپشن"JAK Sb Your last post made me even more confused. What does the term "Pakistanian, not Lissaniat" has to do with my posts on this thread?
- سلیمان ڈار on "وہ نہیں ہوا۔ اب کیا ہو گا؟"شنید ہے کہ طلعت حسین کی اس تحریر کے بعد اسکو دھمکی آمیز فون کالز اور پیغامات موصول ہونے شروع ہو گئے ہیں۔ جو اس بات کا ثبوت ہے کہ اسٹیبلشمٹ کے دلالوں کا بھانڈہ پوٹ چکا ہے اور وہ اپنی تمام تر چالوں میں ناکام ہو چکے ہیں۔
- Hussain Farooqui on "Sending Money Through Hundi - A Crime"SD No doubt, the language he uses is absolutely childish and insolent. A student leader of college politics may sound like a much matured person. Our great Quaid was a great orator of public masses but nobody can point out even a single word in his speeches which can be reckoned as inappropriate. Even his political rivals regarded him as a graceful personali
- BitterTruth on "NS may leave Pakistan with family soon"@JA Khan bhai Skh Sahab is very much respectful for me. I think we should blame on weather. Sometimes it is weather which indirectly causes for such deceiving feeling. Ghalib has identified these weather types in one of his poetry. Shirazi bhai may help to recall those ghalib's verses. :-)
- Hussain Farooqui on "Interesting Electronic Media War In the Current Political Turmoil-GEO Versus ARY"Dear pakistan-1 bhai "ARY is constantly abusing judiciary and maligning role of ex Judges when they were sitting judges in SCP. Why munafqat in us, why not pointing out Pasha Party paid channel ARY" Aside from the point why ARY is bashing the judiciary, we need to realize a bitter fact that fair justice is not at all available to any common Pakista
- سلیمان ڈار on "الطاف حسین کی کرپشن"
- Kal Tak – 27 August 2014
- Bolta Pakistan – 27 August 2014
- Daily News Bulletin – 27 August 2014
- Nadeem Malik Live – 27 August 2014
- Capital Talk – 27 August 2014
- Live with Talat – 26 August 2014
- Aaj Geo News Kay Saath – 26 August 2014
- On the Front – 26 August 2014
- News Eye – 26 August 2014
- Kal Tak – 26 August 2014