Watch today’s episode of Aapas ki Baat with Najam Sethi and Muneeb Farooq.
- Anonymous on "Power politics: 3 serious governance issues nobody is talking about"
- Zia M on "General Rizwan Akhtar named new ISI chief"RAWALPINDI: Lieutenant General Rizwan Akhtar, considered a close ally of Army Chief Gen Raheel Sharif, has been promoted to the post of Director General Inter Service Intelligence (ISI) on Monday among other promotions within the army ranks. The announcement was made by Director General Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) Major Asim Bajwa on Twitter: http
- mkhan1 on "Where come this twenty provinces- Brain child of one PKpolitics member"I don't know Why you have to label Some one to be belong to a party if they raise Any issue. During 70s there was No MQM . We need to think with open mind and figure out possible solutions. Every province has It's problems, and a single solution for all is not the answer. So think above party affiliation and see what is best way.
- Hussain Farooqui on "What Is Pasha London Conspiracy?"Mr.pakistan_1 "1. USA- Block Chinese investment and interest in Pakistan, booster Jews interests and capitalism, so that Pakistan should economically remain on US mercy. 2. England- Create wedge in Islam, to block so called Fundamentalism/extremism. Only way is to boost firqa against Shariat Muhammad and creating dith in Islam like Qadiani, Gohar Shahi
- admin on "The Deep State 2.0"[Please read first version of Deep State article published in May 2014 for background] The Leaked Script: How the GHQ tried Lollywood Not everyone can be a Yash Chopra. God knows, Lt Gen Zaheer tried. The movie Waar was a limited success but the good General Zaheer had a national boxoffice hit in mind. Those who used to call him Jeera Blade and made fun of t
- The Deep State 2.0
- Khabar Naak – 21 September 2014
- Hasb-e-haal – 21 September 2014
- Jirga – 21 September 2014
- Daily News Bulletin – 21 September 2014
- Aapas Ki Baat – 21 September 2014
- Khabar Naak – 20 September 2014
- Hasb-e-haal – 20 September 2014
- Jirga – 20 September 2014
- Daily News Bulletin – 20 September 2014