October 16, 2012

Apologies for inconvenience, the video is scheduled to be restored and will be restored between 2 and 8 weeks. Please contact admin @ pkpolitics dot com if you want this video earlier.

Khawaja Saad Rafiq (PML-N) and Shah Mehmood Quershi (PTI) in Today’s episode of Islamabad Tonight with Nadeem Malik.

12 Comments

  1. zinat says:

    After analysing fast changing geo-political-religious scenario during Afghan Fasad of 1980’s and growing influence of mercenaries with the help of Pak-US-Saudi collaboration, Khan Abdul Wali Khan cautioned and predicted 30 years ago that end product will be a big disaster for Paksitan. End product of Afghan Fasad is Taliban criminals and their growing and unchecked strength is very dangerous for a civilised society. They are supported by Pak military, right wing politicians, Jamat Islami,Mualana Fazal Rehman The biggest carrupt Politician in the world and the extremist militant groups, religious clergy of Wahhabi sect etc.

    Malala has defeated Talibans and her fight proves Pakistani nation has brave daughters to stand firm against Talibans. With the same token, it is a big shame on Pakistani society where people are fearful of taliban criminals and do not have guts to challenge them.

    Malala should be given Nishan-e-Haider for her bravery to stand against taliban terrorists. May God heal up her injuries quicker and enable to continue her education and fight against Taliban’s extremism.

    Its time for Nawaz sharif ,PPPP,Imran Khan,and all Pakistan Loving Parties to come up with Clear Vision.

    Long Live Malala

  2. sianibili says:

    zinat said:
    After analysing fast changing geo-political-religious scenario during Afghan Fasad of 1980′s and growing influence of mercenaries with the help of Pak-US-Saudi collaboration, Khan Abdul Wali Khan cautioned and predicted 30 years ago that end product will be a big disaster for Paksitan. End product of Afghan Fasad is Taliban criminals and their growing and unchecked strength is very dangerous for a civilised society. They are supported by Pak military, right wing politicians, Jamat Islami,Mualana Fazal Rehman The biggest carrupt Politician in the world and the extremist militant groups, religious clergy of Wahhabi sect etc.

    Brother you are very wrong this is typical American point of view not Pakistani. Malala is hit by American and Indian backed and funded criminals to pressurize Pakistan to go to N-Wazirastan against so called Taliban. The enemies of Pakistan want our military to be engaged in many wars with in the country to destroy it. If you support this kind of theory then think what kind of Pakistani and Muslim you are?

  3. mohibewatan says:

    It is time to be very careful and be driven in emotions and make mistakes. Our civil and military leaders should sit together and ponder what is going on and then decide that what is necessary to do.

  4. cuckoomalik says:

    Our media is not responsible in Malala saga. There are media houses which get money from abroad to project special point of view and there are media houses that are following same wave just because every body is doing it.

  5. jiwaypakistan says:

    zinat said:
    Malala has defeated Talibans and her fight proves Pakistani nation has brave daughters to stand firm against Talibans. With the same token, it is a big shame on Pakistani society where people are fearful of taliban criminals and do not have guts to challenge them.

    It is a vague argument that Malala was shot because she wanted to get education. The other girls in the bus were also students why they were not shot ? To shoot Malala is a huge conspiracy. One of the reason to shoot her was to pacify the movement against blasphemous film against our beloved prophet which is successfully done. Other reason is to force our military to take action in N Wazirastan.

  6. bano says:

    اگر کسی نے دیکھنا ہو کہ پاکستان میں کون کون امریکی ایجنڈے پر کام کر رہا ہے تو یہ بہترین وقت ہے ٹیلی وژن چینلز، ان پر بیٹھے نام نہاد دانشور، صحافی اور خاص طور پر این جی اوز بیک آواز کہہ رہے ہیں کہ شمالی وزیرستان پر حملہ کر دو امریکہ کا یہ وہ مطالبہ ہے جسے پاکستان بہت عرصے سے ماننے سے انکا کر رہا ہے لیکن اب خود امریکہ نے ملالہ پر حملہ کروا کر اس مطالبے پر زور دینا شروع کر دیا ہے اور ہمارے اپنے ہی اس کا ساتھ دے رہے ہیں میں پوچھتا ہوں کہ پاکستان کی فوج ،فوجی تنصیبات اس ملک کے شہریوں اور ملالہ پر حملہ کرنے والے دہشت گردوں اور این جی اوز، نام نہاد دانشوروں اور بکے ہوئے میڈیا میں کیا فرق ہے؟

  7. tahirmalik says:

    zinat said:
    After analysing fast changing geo-political-religious scenario during Afghan Fasad of 1980′s and growing influence of mercenaries with the help of Pak-US-Saudi collaboration, Khan Abdul Wali Khan cautioned and predicted 30 years ago that end product will be a big disaster for Paksitan. End product of Afghan Fasad is Taliban criminals and their growing and unchecked strength is very dangerous for a civilised society. They are supported by Pak military, right wing politicians, Jamat Islami,Mualana Fazal Rehman The biggest carrupt Politician in the world and the extremist militant groups, religious clergy of Wahhabi sect etc.

    Malala has defeated Talibans and her fight proves Pakistani nation has brave daughters to stand firm against Talibans. With the same token, it is a big shame on Pakistani society where people are fearful of taliban criminals and do not have guts to challenge them.

    Malala should be given Nishan-e-Haider for her bravery to stand against taliban terrorists. May God heal up her injuries quicker and enable to continue her education and fight against Taliban’s extremism.

    Its time for Nawaz sharif ,PPPP,Imran Khan,and all Pakistan Loving Parties to come up with Clear Vision.

    Long Live Malala

    Pakistan do not need any enemy in your presence.

  8. sherepunjab says:

    izatmaab said:
    I salute Saad Rafiq for his courage to openly say that America is terrorist country and is behind the Malala incident.

    Very correct. I hope that is the point of vies of PML-N too.

  9. sarahsalman says:

    Zinat said After analysing fast changing geo-political-religious scenario during Afghan Fasad of 1980′s and growing influence of mercenaries with the help of Pak-US-Saudi collaboration What is wrong with it? 19 out of 21 people of 9/11 were bloody Saudi national. These Arabs are the worst nation in the world where even God had to send more that 123 thousands of His prophets.

  10. noorjan says:

    sarahsalman said:
    Zinat said After analysing fast changing geo-political-religious scenario during Afghan Fasad of 1980′s and growing influence of mercenaries with the help of Pak-US-Saudi collaboration What is wrong with it? 19 out of 21 people of 9/11 were bloody Saudi national. These Arabs are the worst nation in the world where even God had to send more that 123 thousands of His prophets.

    If there were 19 bloody Saudi nationals involved in 9/11 then why your masters American did not attack on SA. Other thing Saudi’s are bloody but what is your opinion about your masters American killing Muslims in the whole world. 19 Saudi’s were involved in 9/11 which is yet to be proved. Thousands of Americans are inv0lved in the killing of Muslims and people of other nationalities for last sixty five years what would you call them bloody or some thing else?

Leave a Reply