Lawyers Akram Sheikh, Athar Minullah, Zahoor Shahwani and Justice Ret. Tariq Mehmood in today’s program of Capital Talk with Hamid Mir.
- Anonymous on "Presidential elections in Afghanistan and its impact on Pakistan"
- BitterTruth on "Scottish Independence Vote"People in Scotland have begun voting on whether the country should stay in the UK or become an independent nation. Voters will answer "Yes" or "No" to the referendum question: "Should Scotland be an independent country?" With 4,285,323 people - 97% of the electorate - registered to vote, a historically high turnout is expected.
- adnak on "Dharna moved to PM house!"Wow! kisi ko Pathan pasand aa gaya hai. Allah khair karay....
- jaw123 on "پارلیمنٹ پر حملہ کرنے والوں کی تصاویر شائع - فی شخص ایک لاکھ انعام"@azizi...he sure did raise some questions but who or what exactly did he expose?
- sipahi on "مذہبی لوگ اتنے کمینے کیوں ہوتے ہیں"Qarar Saheb, Let's try to understand purpose of advisories from the one who is posting the advisory. Let's look at the cigarettes / packing / advertisement some twenty years ago in one of the most progressive countries, USA. There was aggressive advertisement towards youth / kids with very negligible advisories about the consequences of smoking to
- Aaj Geo News Kay Saath – 17 September 2014
- Kal Tak – 17 September 2014
- On the Front – 17 September 2014
- 11th Hour – 17 September 2014
- Mazaaq Raat – 17 September 2014
- Daily News Bulletin – 17 September 2014
- Nadeem Malik Live – 17 September 2014
- Capital Talk – 17 September 2014
- On the Front – 16 September 2014
- Off the Record – 16 September 2014