Watch today’s episode of Aapas ki Baat with Najam Sethi and Muneeb Farooq.
- Anjaan on "Breaking Deadlock"مجھے آپ کا سیاسی مستقبل بہت تاریک نظر آنے لگا ہے A NAMAK Haram should worry about his future and aqibat!! Sharm tum ko kabhi na ayegi!!!
- mahmood321 on "NA 48 ( Islamabad-I )"I just hate PMN L http://www.consumerspk.com/damages-of-rs-20000-on-substandard-bread/
- expakistani on "Miandad backs Imran's protest"@xtra yes and in west people resign and even kick out from Assemblies right after first report of corruption. there is check and balance... Person shouldn't be eligible to run for office until case is close not via "MAFI NAMA" or NRO. @Qarar you dont know much of the cricket history, read javed's book where he criticize IK for not let him
- zufi on "Bravo Dawn! : Army’s questionable decisions"One more http://www.nation.com.pk/editorials/02-Sep-2014/out-of-line
- expakistani on "What's MQM's stance on the current crisis?"MQM is enjoying situation, They have nothing to loose, 25-28 seats are not there to grab. They are supporting TUQ but not, and supporting Army over NS. Nothing wrong with this politics....
- Anjaan on "Breaking Deadlock"
- Kal Tak – 2 September 2014
- Bolta Pakistan – 2 September 2014
- Daily News Bulletin – 2 September 2014
- Nadeem Malik Live – 2 September 2014
- Capital Talk – 2 September 2014
- News Eye – 1 September 2014
- Live with Talat – 1 September 2014
- Aaj Geo News Kay Saath – 1 September 2014
- On the Front – 1 September 2014
- Kal Tak – 1 September 2014