Mushahidullah Khan (PML-N), Sardar Nabeel Gabol (PPPP), Ansar Abbasi and Kamran Shafi in Today’s episode of Off The Record with Kashif Abbasi.
- bsobaid on "Gen (r) Musharraf to go back to DUBAI before 28th May"I am pretty sure army wants to settle this case before government is formed. As much as I am in favor of bringing Musharraf to justice, the fact of the matter is, musharraf wa snot the only one. CJ Ch. Iftikhar Shareef along with ISI chief of that time Gen. Kyani comes under article 6. Also, the judges hearing of Musharraf case was a joke. Judges were bulldo […]
- Zia M on "is bullet train a possibility in such economic conditions."the priority should be to overhaul, improve and rehabilitate the existing ailing Railways system in Pakistan. -------- I agree. A decent or even half decent Railways System is an urgent need of the nation. I don't think the Chinese are that delusional to fund a bullet train for transporting fuel, but considering the present condition of our Railways, an […]
- bsobaid on "Is PTI Leadership against MQM more than they are against TTP?"@Qaim, The timing and venue is significant. This news item made breaking news on BBC. […]
- bsobaid on "MQM to pursue defamation case against Imran Khan in Pakistan and Abroad"Filthy MQM. Someone should made Bobby's divorce case proceedings public. let them taste their own medicine. Bobby's wife's allegations in court case can be made public. Bobby did not deny those allegations by the way. Bobby kay dance kay qissay aur pagal pann kee harkatein, along with Monaco trips..kaho tou moo kholoon mein bhi? Having said th […]
- Sweettruth on "ASAD UMAR behind Fafen NGO"May be FAFEN is working for PTI and Umar Asad may be its financier. @khanmer Media is all about sensational news and FAFAEN got lots of coverage for its unverified information. Thorough investigation is needed. […]
- bsobaid on "Gen (r) Musharraf to go back to DUBAI before 28th May"