Aftab Iqbal presents a hilarious episode of Khabar Naak from Geo TV.
- Fahad89 on Puncturing the Puncture Myth
- veestar on Puncturing the Puncture Myth
- Dr. Zafar Malik on Puncturing the Puncture Myth
- Javed Sheikh on Angry Lawyer – Ahmed Raza Kasuri
- imtiazahmed on PMLN Wins NA69 & PTI Wins PK50 in By Elections
- J.A.Khan on Bottom Line – 17 January 2014
- aligul on Capital Talk – 13 January 2014
- Fahad89 on Response to Altaf Hussain on his 9 Questions
- Shirazi on "Spotting Liberal Fascist ..."@hakka Bakka Saab ١) محض ریاست کے اقتصادی فلسفے کے سر پر ہی کامیابی یا ناکامی کا سہرا نہیں باندھا جا سکتا - ٢) خود کامیابی یا ناکامی انتہائی اضافی قسم کی اکائیاں ہیں - ٣) جس دور اور جس خطے میں اقتصادی نظام نظام نافظ ہوا ہے اس دور کے معاشرے کی ساخت کیا تھی - وہ ایک نۓ اقتصادی نظام کے رائج ہونے سے پہلے کتنا قدامت پسند اور پسماندہ تھا ٤ ) اقتصادی نظام کو رائج ک […]
- Shirazi on "The PM of Punjab"SO he saves Punjab. Good for Punjab. What’s in it for everyone else? Don’t bother. It’s not just this talks business, aka the Nisar and Nawaz show. There the goal is simple: buy some time, stop stuff from going boom, save Punjab. He’ll probably succeed. But it’s so much more than this talks business. The prime minister from Punjab has become the Prime Minist […]
- Shirazi on "Pakistan vs Srilanka - Asia Cup Final"@BitterTruth bhai I don't think Fawad Alam would be able to manage well on lively tracks. He has been around and if he was good enough he wouldn't be dumped. I am glad they gave him chance in subcontinent if they had given him in west his second outing would be like first. […]
- Shirazi on "Police Reforms - SMJ"Yesterday I watched Aamir Kham's SMJ on Police Reforms. The most standout thing was 'Entry Point'. Our Police force is formed on British Police Act of 1861. The intent of that Police force was to control insurgency. We never changed the mission statement. In Britain there is only one entry point to Police Services - The Constable. Even the cit […]
- Shirazi on "Defense budget to go up by 20%"@Zindadil Saab Thanks for your to the point reply. I undersatnd your concerns and your idealist view and in throery I agree with you but in practice I beg to differ. 1. The resources needed to conduct an operation like you suggested are not there. Srilankans defeated LTTE bypassing UN approved and sanctioned model. The biggest asset the militants have in thi […]
- Shirazi on "Spotting Liberal Fascist ..."