Mushahidullah Khan (PML-N), Waseem Akhtar (MQM) and Naeem Alrehman (JI) in a fresh episode of 11th Hour with Waseem Badami.
- sipahi on "Firing incidents across NA-250: PTI sindh vice president killed"@Dur "I am having doubt that maybe their is a built in culture not to accept loss gracefully." I do standby at my above statement, rest was a question. It does not contradict with my desire in this thread to lead country out of this hatred atmosphere. "It is still time for leaders to get together and resolve issues amicably. The hatred between […]
- Shirazi on "Dedicated to All PTI Supporters"LOL .... Awesome. :) […]
- Rizwan Qaimkhani on "Is PTI Leadership against MQM more than they are against TTP?"BSObaid sahab, Only time will tell, please don't mind me, keep dreaming. […]
- Rizwan Qaimkhani on "MQM to pursue defamation case against Imran Khan in Pakistan and Abroad"GP bhai, The wrong is his old agenda of hatred against MQM, its mandate and muhajir altogether. After PPP failed to provide him the platform (there was a blip of hope called Zulfiqar Mirza but that died shortly), he entertained himself with the idea of JI taking over Karachi for a while, after JI dream fallen short he hoped on PTI bandwagon that seems " […]
- Zia M on "Coalition formation: PTI to retain K-P education ministry, JI to get finance"Imran nominates Asad Qaiser for KP speaker. PESHAWAR: President of Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa chapter, Asad Qaiser has been nominated for the post of speaker in the provincial assembly by party chief Imran Khan on Saturday night. The decision was taken in a party meeting held at Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital in Lahore, where Khan is […]
- sipahi on "Firing incidents across NA-250: PTI sindh vice president killed"