Dr. Mubasher Hassan has filed a petition in Supreme Court against alleged use to Rs. 50 Billion funds that is effectively to rig the upcoming general elections. The petition also alleged that the appointed deputy governor of the State Bank was a close aide of President Zardari.
March 21, 2013
Most Viewed In Last 24 Hours
Most Viewed Posts In Last 7 Days
- ahsan379 on "why pti lose his voter in posh area"
- kakamana on "Countries you no need Visa on Pakistani passport"
- Anjaan on "Can international cricket return to Pakistan, when ........?"
- Anjaan on "میں کوئی ڈاکٹر نہیں جو اسپتال جاکر مریضوں کا علاج کروں، وزیراعلیٰ خیبرپختونخوا"
- Anjaan on "Unworthy Victims: Western Wars Have Killed Four Million Muslims Since 1990"