PKPolitics Discuss » Current Issues

14 ex-ministers to join PTI- Majority PML-Q members and minsters under Musharaf

(44 posts)
  1. Dusky

14 ex-ministers to join PTI/Imran Khan - Majority PML-Q members and worked as minsters under Musharaf.

Change, we can believe in:)

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2011/11/14-ex-ministers-to-join-imran-khan/

ISLAMABAD - In the first major shift on ground after Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) held a successful rally in Lahore, 14 ex-ministers have announced their intention to join Imran Khan’s party.
    The 14 ministers include former Minister for Industries, Production and Special Initiative Jehangir Khan Tareen, reported a private TV channel.
    Tareen, who is in London these days, told TV channel over the phone that he had informed Imran Khan about the names of his group which intends to join his party. The others who intend to join the PTI include Awais Leghari, Ghulam Sarwar Khan, Ishaq Khakwani, Jamal Leghari and Sardar Tufail.
    Most of the 14 former ministers seeking to join the PTI had been members of the PML-Q in the past, and would formally announce their joining after Eid.
    Reports indicate that former foreign minister and PPP’s leader Shah Mehmood Qureshi is undecided on joining the PTI. It is said that Qureshi would more likely announce the decision as an individual, and not a group.
    PTI chief Imran Khan disclosed yesterday that 60 per cent of the parliamentarians wanted to join his party.

Posted 3 years ago on 08 Nov 2011 0:22 #
  2. Sweettruth

@Dusky

This is the CHANGE this nation has been waiting for!!

And Imran the "AGENT of CHANGE" is briniging change and Inqilab. What a world we live in!

I bet number of opportunist politicians joining PTI will be doubled by next month or may be by next week. All boot-lickers of Esablishment have been instructed to join and jump on PTI bandwagon and Imran Khan has now 60% current assembly members already in his pocket. We should now consider a new name for Imran. It should be Lota Khan or Change Khan or Inqilab Khan.

Posted 3 years ago on 08 Nov 2011 0:32 #
  3. junaid

bitter lies

your newly adventure is nothing but a useless propaganda.

Posted 3 years ago on 08 Nov 2011 0:58 #
  4. Sweettruth

@junaid

If telling truth is a propaganda then I will do this propaganda again and again.
    Why don't PTI supporters tolerate criticism of Change Khan?

Posted 3 years ago on 08 Nov 2011 1:08 #
  5. Dusky

Trusted lotas of establishment are announcing IK their new "khalifa", and people still argue that establishment has nothing to do with PTI?

Posted 3 years ago on 08 Nov 2011 1:57 #
  6. wdurrani

wow..."tsunami" is coming..that will "destroy" everything on its way...including Pakistan...

Posted 3 years ago on 08 Nov 2011 2:09 #
  7. sochopakistani

@Bros, whats wrong if IK is becoming third option? Just compare what we have in store?

@PTIan, I think what attracts critism to you is the behavior of PTI supporters, they claim zero compromise, however, as the time will pass, if IK gets any significant parliamentary position, compromises will be all over for the "betterment of country and democracy".

Posted 3 years ago on 08 Nov 2011 5:10 #
  8. karim

PTI should only allow persons with integrity and honesty to come join its ranks. The current parliament the majority of which consists of the turncoats and "siyasi musafirin" will just turn PTI into Kings Party-Part II in the next elections.

Posted 3 years ago on 08 Nov 2011 6:04 #
  9. justhuman

You can change the system, only living with in the system parameters. But IK should allow only people with better reputation to join PTI.

Posted 3 years ago on 08 Nov 2011 8:40 #
  10. Sweettruth

It looks like Imran's cabinet is already there; Imran would not have to worry about forming his cabinet. All ex members of any party are welcome to join and jump on PTI bandwagon.

Long Live 14 ex Ministers

Posted 3 years ago on 08 Nov 2011 13:22 #
  11. Scandinavian

@ST

I can quickly name dozens of people who are NOT welcome from both PPP and PMl-AtoZ.

Posted 3 years ago on 08 Nov 2011 13:35 #
  12. Sweettruth

@Scandinavian

It is not Imran who wants them to join his party; it is Establishment which is instructing these 14 ex mininsters to join and jump on PTI bandwagon. Imran knows he cannot form the Govt on his own. In my view, he will need electoral support of many different political groups. These 14 ex ministers of Musharraf era are one of the first groups to help Imran get PM post.

Long Live any ex member of any party

Posted 3 years ago on 08 Nov 2011 14:32 #
  13. Dusky

یہ سب منافق مومن بن جائیں گے مشرف بہ عمران ہو کر، ان کہ سب پچھلے گناہ معاف ہوجاییں کے.

Posted 3 years ago on 08 Nov 2011 14:38 #
  14. Sweettruth

@Dusky

What a poetry above!

Not only they (ex members of Musharraf Govt) will all become Mr. Clean but also be given Ministries in the new Govt.

PTI is actively seeking membership of any ex member of any party. Iss hammam mein sub nangay hein

Posted 3 years ago on 08 Nov 2011 14:53 #
  15. Dusky

Yep, and don't be surprise come March if you see Musharaf entering into political arena and landing in presidency.

Just wait and see, what establishment have in store for us!

Posted 3 years ago on 08 Nov 2011 14:58 #
  16. Sweettruth

To succeed in Pakistani politics, one has to be besharam and begharat of highest degree.

Nothing surprises me anymore about Pakistani politics; everyhting is possible. Even Gen Zia can be ressurected to lead our nation.

Posted 3 years ago on 08 Nov 2011 15:03 #
  17. Bawa

پی ٹی آئی کی جیب میں وہی چند سکے ہونگے جو اسٹبلشمنٹ انکے کشکول میں ڈالے گی

Posted 3 years ago on 08 Nov 2011 22:48 #
  18. bsobaid

All these are opportunists who go with the wind....

All of them belong to king,s party and join whoever has establishment,s aasheerbaad.

Posted 3 years ago on 09 Nov 2011 0:00 #
  19. ExPosed

I am not sure if they are going to join PTI or not but these 14 members are 1000 times better than establishment's kids such as N$,$$ etc because they haven't looted the country like AZ,BB, N$ or $$ etc who have plundered this country and also using the public money for their families protection.

Posted 3 years ago on 09 Nov 2011 0:24 #
  20. SOS - Same Old ****

Posted 3 years ago on 09 Nov 2011 0:44 #
  21. saladin89

I am sure PTI does research before taking these candidates into party. However something they can add into there process of selection is for research to be done in the areas that these politicians live, so we can have an idea what people in that area think of them. or maybe they already have a team on ground that does this?

Posted 3 years ago on 09 Nov 2011 2:31 #
  22. Bawa

کشکول میں گرنے والے سکوں کے کھوٹے یا کھرے ہونے کے بارے میں نہیں دیکھا جاتا. ہر حالت میں "اسکا" شکریہ ادا کیا جاتا ہے اور کہا جاتا ہے

الله بھلا کرے جنرل صاحب - پاگ لگے رہن

:)

Posted 3 years ago on 09 Nov 2011 5:57 #
  23. HAQKIAWAZ

After 15 years of politics based on the slogan of "Change" against the garbage spread by the establishment's politicians. Now Ik wants to bring the change with the help of the same old kachra. So by accepting and making alliance with the old kachra politicians, Ik has accepted his failure of bringing the change with new faces.

Posted 3 years ago on 09 Nov 2011 6:45 #
  24. Sweettruth

This is just the beginning; soon another 30-40 establishment-supported parliament members will join PTI to ensure Imran bring his "Promised CHANGE". So get ready for CHANGE in our society.

Long Live CHANGE

Posted 3 years ago on 09 Nov 2011 10:14 #
  25. outspokenloud

NEPOLIAN Bonaparte who was considered to one of the best general in the history of mankind, said

" an army of 100 Jackals led by a Lion can defeat an army of 100 Lions led by a Jackal"

We have a leadership crisis in Pakistan Zardari, Gilani, N$ & $$ are tested & proved corrupt, selfish, coward & incompetent.

we need a leader like Imran Khan

Posted 3 years ago on 09 Nov 2011 11:50 #
  26. sasherwani

I came back to the forum after a while and the change is so apparent now in how the status-quo supporters are now attacking IK. I suggest instead of being so desperate, try to look for factual evidence =)

These 14 ex-ministers are NOT a part of PTI yet. They will have to come clean about their assets and their financials shall be audited. Even then they might get rejected.

P.S. Whoever coined the name Change Khan - we actually love it ;)

Posted 3 years ago on 09 Nov 2011 13:21 #
  27. siddiqi73

Care to make public the assets of Mian Azhar, Jazi Khan and Malik Zahir Khokar first.

Posted 3 years ago on 09 Nov 2011 13:32 #
  28. Dusky

صدیقی ،ایسے مشکل سوال نہیں کرتے، تبدیلی میں رخنہ پڑتا ہے.

Posted 3 years ago on 09 Nov 2011 15:21 #
  29. sasherwani

@ siddiqi,

Another off-topic comment. We are discussing the 14 ministers here =)

Whenever the questions get tough, the 'weak' gets going ;)

P.S. Yawn!

Posted 3 years ago on 10 Nov 2011 6:08 #
  30. bsobaid

Unfortunately, Immu darling oss hee attar kay londay se dawa kee umeed rakhta hai jiss kay sabab beemar hoey hum sab log..

Inclusion of wadaira and jageerdaar tells me Immu darling kaa inquilaab unreal aur unsustainable hai.

Real inquilaab woh hai jo land reforms laey and that does'nt seem to be high in the priority list, if at all...

establishment pay takyaa karnay waloo kaa anjaam N-LEague jaisaa hotaa hai

Posted 3 years ago on 10 Nov 2011 22:06 #
  31. wasimibr

In Today's Hasb-e-Haal (listen at 20:40), Azizi (Sohail Ahmad) did a revelation that the ptian Gujranwala district president who arranged a big jalsa for IK last month has been sacked and he is replaced by the recently joined politician from Q- leaque who with his family are notorious for switching parties time to time for their personal benefits. So IK wants to bring this kind of change by kicking out the dedicated workers from his party to make way for the lotas and mufad parast politicians.

http://pkpolitics.com/2011/11/10/hasb-e-haal-10-november-2011/

Posted 3 years ago on 11 Nov 2011 0:00 #
  32. Bawa

@ wasimlbr

Do you think Azizi's source is reliable?

No, not at all.

Posted 3 years ago on 11 Nov 2011 0:15 #
  33. wasimibr

@Bawa
    I don't know about the accuracy of Azizi's source. As per Azizi he got the info when he went to his village in Gujranwala for eid celebration.

Posted 3 years ago on 11 Nov 2011 0:23 #
  34. saladin89

@bawa

writing in english:)

Posted 3 years ago on 11 Nov 2011 0:55 #
  35. Bawa

@ saladin89

Can't write in Udru from my BlackBerry.

Posted 3 years ago on 11 Nov 2011 0:59 #
  36. saladin89

@bawa

then don't write, i'm sure your wisdom words of knowledge can wait:)

Posted 3 years ago on 11 Nov 2011 1:00 #
  37. Bawa

@ saladin89

Ok, I think you want to take some rest.

Posted 3 years ago on 11 Nov 2011 1:12 #
  38. saladin89

@Bawa

I have never really understood what party u support, I think it is noon league, I'm I correct, or are u one of those who say's all parties are bad apples, but deep inside u have love for noon league?

Posted 3 years ago on 11 Nov 2011 1:17 #
  39. bsobaid

Jo bhi inquilaab kaa dawaydaar, wadayroo se zameen cheen kay haari kisaan mein taqseem nahi karta woh jhoota, makkar aur dajjal kaa pairokaar hai.

Imran khan bhi dajjali raasto pay chal nikla hai

Establishment kaa naas ho....awami jazbat se ghareeb kee larkee jaisaa khilwaada kartay hein...

Posted 3 years ago on 11 Nov 2011 1:36 #
  40. Bawa

@ saladin

I love Muslim League (not noon league) being the founder party of Pakistan. I respect democratic rights of the people. I hate dictatorship.

Posted 3 years ago on 11 Nov 2011 1:42 #
  41. Imran Qadri

Another Mush League's ex MNA Ayla Malik joins PTI

Posted 2 years ago on 05 Jan 2012 15:14 #
  42. sandman

Another Mush League's ex MNA of Q-league from Bahawalpur, Tasneem Nawaz Gardezi has joined PML-N

Posted 2 years ago on 05 Jan 2012 16:44 #
  43. bsobaid

saray baraati tou aa hee gaey hein, ab dulha ko bhi aanay doo. Sunaa hai dulha isss maheenay wapis aaraha hai Pakistan.

Posted 2 years ago on 05 Jan 2012 16:57 #
  44. pacemaker

this thread is like a FIR before the crime

Posted 2 years ago on 05 Jan 2012 22:32 #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.