PKPolitics Discuss » Current Issues

6 Uzbek militants killed in North Waziristan drone strike

(161 posts)
  1. Shirazi

The drone pilot should feel satisfied at the end of the day. He did his part in keeping us safe.

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 2:40 #
  2. Shirazi

@asif bahi

We can't identify who is being droned and you are saying we will find peaceful solution ourselves.

De aur dil unn ko Jo na de mujh ko zuban aur

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 2:43 #
  3. BlackSheep

Zalaan, The real drone will come to you in your grave and it wont be funny at all. This worldly drone is a picnic compared to that drooone

عبدالرحمٰن صاحب۔۔۔۔۔۔
    صرف اپنے تجسس کی خاطر پوچھ رہا ہوں کہ کیا آپ نے بذاتِ خود وہ اصل والا ڈرون دیکھا ہوا ہے جس سے آپ زالان صاحب کو ڈرا رہے ہیں۔۔۔۔۔۔
    یا ایویں ہی پھینک رہے ہیں۔۔۔۔۔۔
    آپ کو کیسے پتا کہ وہ ڈرون بالکل بھی مزاحیہ نہیں ہوگا۔۔۔۔۔۔
    :-) ;-) :-)

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 3:09 #
  4. Abdul Rahman

Aadmi,

Who calls them foreigners? I consider them sons of the soil with same rights like you and me. As far as I know most Muslims in Pakistan and in sub continent owe their origin to Mughals who came from present day Uzbekistan. I do not believe in boundaries demarcated by colonial powers for divide and rule. For example, Who made the boundary between Pakistan and Afghanistan? the so called Durand line. Was it your great grandfathers? or Your scholars? or Your elders?

When Americans and NATO can come 7000 miles to install their puppet Karzai why cant Uzbek brothers travel few hundred miles come to help repel aggression which is their religious duty? Afterall US invasion was based on wrong pretext after they orchestrated 9/11 attacks to invade and occupy.

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 5:27 #
  5. Abdul Rahman

Blacksheep,

There are plenty of Books based on Quran and Hadith that talk about Azaab of graves and the physical characterstics of the tormentors of grave is worst than drones of this world

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 5:29 #
  6. Sharif Aadmi

Abdul Rehman

Who drew boudnary between india & pak ? Quran ? Hadith ? or colonial power ???

Yes i m definately a son of soil not a lootera/dakoo who came to loot wealthy india .

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 5:34 #
  7. iftikharalam

The question is, we have drones for religious extremists, but what do we have for liberal extremists? I am surprised how can one call himself a human and than support drone attacks on populated areas!! Mentally sick, I hope someone can use a drone on these b a s t a r ds and they die along with their families!! May be than they will learn how painful it is to see your kids dying under the rubble of your house for nothing but a false information!!

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 5:50 #
  8. Asif Ahmer

Drone attacks -- a survey

Following are the questions and the responses of the people of FATA.

-- Do you see drone attacks bringing about fear and terror in the common people? (Yes 45%, No 55%)

-- Do you think the drones are accurate in their strikes? (Yes 52%, No 48%)

-- Do you think anti-American feelings in the area increased due to drone attacks recently? (Yes 42%, No 58%)

-- Should Pakistan military carry out targeted strikes at the militant organisations? (Yes 70%, No 30%)

-- Do the militant organisations get damaged due to drone attacks? (Yes 60%, No 40%)

http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=165781&Cat=9&dt=3/5/2009

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 6:06 #
  9. Asif Ahmer

@iftikharalam,

""The question is, we have drones for religious extremists, but what do we have for liberal extremists?""

>>>

1- Religious terrorists (TTP/SSP/LeJ) train suicide-bombers ... who have killed thousands of innocent Pakistanis in mosques, hospitals and other public places !

2- Religious terrorists are busy in killing people belonging to other sects .... Barelvis are killed in attacks on shrines like Data Darbar, Sakhi Sarwar, Bari Imam, & Abdullah Shah Ghazi ... Shias are being killed in their mosques, processions and even hospitals .... Ahmedis are being target-killed and their mosques are being turned in slaughter-houses ...

3- Religious terrorists destroy schools .... so far they have destroyed hundreds of schools in FATA and parts of KPK !

4- Religious terrorists are waging a war against state ..

Now could you please tell me what is the crime so-called 'Liberal extremists' have committed ? ...
    Suicide-bombing .... NO !
    Killing of their opponents ... NO !
    Destruction of schools .... NO !
    War against state .... NO !

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 6:20 #
  10. Asif Ahmer

So far drones have eliminated terrorists like Baitullah Manhoos, Naik Mohammad, Qari Hussain .... we need more drones to eliminate all the Taliban terrorists and their supporters !

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 6:22 #
  11. Asif Ahmer

Wasn't it a drone-strike which sent Abu Yahya al-Libi to hell ? :)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jun/05/al-qaida-abu-yahya-libi-pakistan

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 6:31 #
  12. Abdul Rahman

Aadmi,

I dont know if your forefathers were daku and lutere?

I know for sure some of our ancestors were Muslims of impeccable character that gave light of Islam to millions. Every one was not daku otherwise there would not have been Pakistan.

As Allama Iqbal said: The character of mumin was to make the word of Creator supreme not hukumat or loot. And it was incumbent upon Muslims to spread the light of Islam to India, whether it was poor pagan like today or wealthy like yester years.

Teghzani na karte the hum hukumat ke liye
    ladte the hum duniyah me tere naam ki Azmat ke liye

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 6:38 #
  13. Abdul Rahman

It is common fact that if you kill one Allah will create 1000 more. Although American drones killed so many but the fact and ground reality remains that NATO war criminals are packing and Talibs are poised to rule.

As one Russian general predicted: Even if you collect all the drones, missiles, MOABS, A-Bombs, Cruise, Tomahawks, Daisy cutters from all their warehouses and arsenal of the world and rain them on those formidable mountain warriors it will not make a dent.

So Ahmer, get ready for Talib rule or migrate to Iran but rest assured pagan Iranians will be next target of Taliban.

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 6:44 #
  14. Asif Ahmer

"""It is common fact that if you kill one Allah will create 1000 more. """

>>>

lolzzzz, please tell me if your Taliban terrorists are some kind of aliens..... oh they get 72 whores after they go to hell .... so they start reproducing themselves in hell ???

==================

"""Talibs are poised to rule. """

>>>

hahahaha, lagay raho day-dreaming :)

==================

"""So Ahmer, get ready for Talib rule or migrate to Iran but rest assured pagan Iranians will be next target of Taliban. """

>>>

lolzzzz, your Talibani rats are only good in hiding caves of Waziristan .... they don't have courage to fight with Americans .... BTW I'd really enjoy war between Taliban Terrorists & Irani Mullahs :)

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 6:57 #
  15. Abdul Rahman

1)Taliban will get the 7200 concubines not 72 whores before they go up there and after they crush the infidels and their supporters. Get ready and tell women about their future role in serving Taliban as they will be entitled thru Maal Ghanimah

2) The day dreaming is ground reality. It is crystal clear more than day light. NATO war criminals are in process of humiliating retreat along with bhangi army that has been washing their toilets.

3) Caves are historically abode of Prophets and real men of God. Animals live in concrete jungles and sewers. Iranians were crushed before. Nothing new this time As Allama said:

Aa dabaya mahr Iran ko ajal ki shaam ne
    Phir kisne zinda kiya tazkera yazdan ko

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 7:12 #
  16. Abdul Rahman

Now could you please tell me what is the crime so-called 'Liberal extremists' have committed ? ...

Liberal extremists have begged and "invited" the war criminals to rape, and pillage their own country that has killed millions.

The liberal extremist are like the war criminals sitting in Whitehouse and Downing. They are the master terrorists of the world.

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 7:18 #
  17. Asif Ahmer

""Taliban will get the 7200 concubines not 72 whores before they go up there and after they crush the infidels and their supporters. ""

>>>

lolzzzz, so that's why Taliban bastards are continuing their fisaad against Pakistani people :)
    BTW they'll get 7200 big cocks instead :)

===============

"""Caves are historically abode of Prophets and real men of God. """

>>>>

I'm sure you're still living in caves with your Taliban bros, aren't you ? :)
    BTW beware of ababeel aka Drones while grazing in open with your Talibani khachars :)

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 8:17 #
  18. fear

صرف اپنے تجسس کی خاطر پوچھ رہا ہوں کہ کیا آپ نے بذاتِ خود وہ اصل والا ڈرون دیکھا ہوا ہے جس سے آپ زالان صاحب کو ڈرا رہے ہیں۔۔۔۔۔۔
    یا ایویں ہی پھینک رہے ہیں۔۔۔۔۔۔
    آپ کو کیسے پتا کہ وہ ڈرون بالکل بھی مزاحیہ نہیں ہوگا۔۔۔۔۔۔

یہ آخری حربہ ہوتا ہے . دل میں خوف پیدا کرنا . کیوں کے خوف ایسی چیز ہے جس سے اپ کسی کو کونٹرول کر سکتے ہو .. ایک انجانا سے خوف لوگ اپنی اگلی نسلوں میں منتقل کرتے ہیں . ایک خوشی کی امید پہ زندہ رہتے ہیں . یہ خوف ہی ہے جس پر مازہیب کی بنیاد ہوتی ہے .. لیکن کبی کبی یہ خوف اچھا بھی ہوتا .. عوام کو کونٹرول کے لئے ..
    اس لئے "فیئر " کہتے لوگ مجے

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 9:09 #
  19. Asif Ahmer

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 9:12 #
  20. Asif Ahmer

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 9:13 #
  21. fear

Remains of American in the grave yard of empires..

We are the hollow men
    We are the stuffed men
    Leaning together
    Headpiece filled with straw. Alas!
    Our dried voices, when
    We whisper together
    Are quiet and meaningless
    As wind in dry grass
    Or rats’ feet over broken glass
    In our dry cellar

Shape without form, shade without colour,
    Paralysed force, gesture without motion;

Those who have crossed
    With direct eyes, to death’s other Kingdom
    Remember us—if at all—not as lost
    Violent souls, but only
    As the hollow men
    The stuffed men.

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 9:16 #
  22. Sharif Aadmi

Iftikhar alam
    "
    I hope someone can use a drone on these b a s t a r ds and they die along with their families
    "

B A S T A R D S are those who hide illegeal foriegners in their homes and also those who support this act.

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 9:17 #
  23. fear

Sharif
    آج تو شریف پپو بھی بہت گرمی میں ہے
    امریکن کی محبت میں ، جن کی پیدائش کے وقت باپ کا پتا نہیں ہوتا .. ان کی ہمدری کر رہا ہے .. ان لوگوں کے خلاف جو خالصتان باپ کے نطفے سے پیدا ہوتے ہیں .. واہ مولا تیری شان

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 9:23 #
  24. Asif Ahmer

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 9:24 #
  25. Sharif Aadmi

Fear

We have always differed but never used this language.

But , no one (including me ) should push others to limit. Is this the kind of language that should be used for a discussion ?

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 9:37 #
  26. Sharif Aadmi

"
    امریکن کی محبت میں ، جن کی پیدائش کے وقت باپ کا پتا نہیں ہوتا .. ان کی ہمدری کر رہا ہے .. ان لوگوں کے خلاف جو خالصتان باپ کے نطفے سے پیدا ہوتے ہیں
    "

if one is born out of an illicit relationship , is it his fault or his parents fault ?

And does the crime of his parent deperives him of his rights ? in my humble oponion , we are supposed to stand by truth irrespective of fact who is speaking . Right ?

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 9:39 #
  27. EasyGo

اوہو فیئر جی ادھر پھر رہے ہیں

کبھی کبھی ایسا لگتا ہے کہ پاکستان کو سدھارنے کے سب سے زیادہ درپے وہ ہیں جن کو یہاں رہنا منظور نہیں، بات کچھ سمجھ نہیں آتی

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 9:48 #
  28. junaid

The drone pilot should feel satisfied at the end of the day."

shirazi b ahi

ziyadah tar khudkashi karahay hain. aur baki mentaly ill ho chukay hain. baki aap ki tarhan greater isreal ka khoab dekh rahay hain jo kai naturally aik din chakna chor hona hi hai. waisay aap wo Vietnamese veterans bhol gaye hain jo amrika kai sarkon per crack petay paghal aur bheek mangtay hain.jaisa karo gai waisay bhugto gai, har zalim ka zawal hai kal tumharay russia ka aaj aap kai aka yahodi ka
    b.w thora aljazera akhbaar parh liya karain wahan aap kai sood khor murshid ki phaintee ka zikar chal raha hai.
    :)

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 9:58 #
  29. fear

we are supposed to stand by truth irrespective of fact who is speaking . Right ?

Dear me, What is truth.. Drone attacks are truth. Invasion of American into our land and into our blood is Truth. You have lost your identity, You are born in this soil yet you think living in Australia would make you Australian.. You drove a hard bargain there old man.. You have no identity. We are the people with identity..

========================================================

کبھی کبھی ایسا لگتا ہے کہ پاکستان کو سدھارنے کے سب سے زیادہ درپے وہ ہیں جن کو یہاں رہنا منظور نہیں، بات کچھ سمجھ نہیں آتی

bilkul drust kaha ap ne

مہذب ہو ئے ہم اتنے کبھی گھر کامنہ نہ دیکھا
    کٹی عمر ہوٹلوں میں مرے ہسپتال جاکر

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 10:56 #
  30. Volcano

Uzbeks are our Muslim brothers and Islam has no boundaries
    American puppies are like dhobi ka ....

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 11:11 #
  31. InsaafIK

@Shirazi,

What you are talking about are children of someone. Do you have children? Do you have parents? Do you have relatives? You sound an extremely unhuman person who is devoid of any decency and sense.

So, it's okay to kill the children if, say, their father is a criminal or a is cooperating with one? A big if, considering that you wouldn't know who is being sheltered from the skies.

So how about American war criminals who invaded Iraq and other countries? Is is okay to kill their children and their relatives and those who supported or voted for then?

And I asked you, what is the meaning of "collateral" - do you even know, or you just use this word since your American masters use this? "Collateral damage" means un-intentional damage.

When Americans are droning tribals, they know FULL WELL that innocent children and women will be killed. That's intentional murder.

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 12:12 #
  32. Sharif Aadmi

Fear jee
    "
    Dear me, What is truth.. Drone attacks are truth. Invasion of American into our land and into our blood is Truth. You have lost your identity, You are born in this soil yet you think living in Australia would make you Australian.. You drove a hard bargain there old man.. You have no identity. We are the people with identity..
    "

Presense of foriegners without legal permission is a violation of my rights . And thats a truth. For all those who don't believer in boundries for muslims , i will ask to surrender whatever passport they are holding and try to move from a place to another.

Lets assume that i have lost my identity. Whats your identity ? R u son of soil or your ancestors were invaders to this land ? Whats yoru roots ? r u an indian or arab or central asian or of persian origin ?

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 12:37 #
  33. Sharif Aadmi

InsafIK
    "
    Do you have children? Do you have parents? Do you have relatives? You sound an extremely unhuman person who is devoid of any decency and sense.
    "

Let me ask the same question to u . To me u sound an extremely unhumna person who is devoid of any decency and snese and is supporting the terorist who are repsonsbile for suicide attacks killing my pakistani brothers and sisters.

Mate , u have a difference of oponion , express that , there is no need to pass personal remarks for opponet.

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 12:39 #
  34. InsaafIK

^^^I try to do it, but sometimes it's difficult to contain yourself when you see people justifying murder of innocent children.

Your argument is a complete nonsense and I have already refuted it.

The terrorism started AFTER our army invaded tribal areas and after drone strikes. It took two years of savagery in the tribal areas to start an insurgency. Two years.

Secondly, here you are justifying savage drone strikes that kill innocent people (and say I shouldn't question your humanity) because of terrorism, so if I may ask: What is your opinion on what our army is doing in Baluchistan? You would certainly condemn that, right? (And I know why you do that, but I'll come to that latter). And I agree on this 100% percent.

Isn't there no terrorism from Baloch militants? Are no innocent Punjab settlers killed? Are no Hazaras killed? Are no FC and army personells killed? Yet we do not condone army action in Balochistan because there is a context behind the insurgency there. The context is our treatment toward Balochistan which consisted of sucking up their resources ruling them as colonial masters.

Why should we not apply the same humanity when it comes to the helpless Tribal people, whose situation is even worse than Balochis both economically and socially, and who have been subjected to voilence on an equal degree, if not worse?

Now, I am consistent in what I say on the above two fronts. But YOU, and people like you, don't have any love loss for either your "Pakistani brothers and sisters" or anybody. You follow western agenda. Since condemning our army in Baluchistan, and hailing the same army in FATA, is consistent with western agenda - you hold this stance.

I am consistent on both fronts. I oppose military action on both fronts. I talk about missing persons of BOTH Fata and Baluchistan. I don't oppose military operation only in Baluchistan, only to take a U-turn and support savage military operation in FATA. I oppose military operation on both fronts.

So don't tell me you any "love loss for Pakistani brothers and sisters" as you are nothing but a paddler of western agenda. You think from the point of view of Pakistan's enemies. You oppose military action in Baluchistan not on humanitirain basis - if that was the case, you would do that in Fata too - but you do that because this tallies with Indian and western agenda of delegitmizing our institutions and our state.

NOTICE: Why I am bringing up Balochistan, because these fake liberals do oppose military operation in Balochistan - on which I agree with them 100%. So I want to ask them, why they are hypocrites and change their stance on FATA?

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 12:58 #
  35. Sharif Aadmi

"
    ^^^I try to do it, but sometimes it's difficult to contain yourself when you see people justifying murder of innocent children.

"

Bahi jee , so u , my lord , decide whats justified and whats not and then can't control yourself . Very nice.

By comparing Balochistan and FATA , u r ignoring a fundamental difference . Baloch are citizens of this country whereas in FATA there are foriegners hiding. How can a illegally reisding foreigner can have same rights as of a legitimate citizen of Pakistan ? What kind of logic is this ?

"
    So don't tell me you any "love loss for Pakistani brothers and sisters" as you are nothing but a paddler of western agenda. You think form the point of view of Pakistan's enemy.
    "

I m not telling u anything . I m expressing my oponion on a certain issue. To me your stance is more illogical than what u think of mine .

Bottome line is that do a difference of oponion but avoid becoming personal .

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 13:07 #
  36. InsaafIK

^^^Tugging someone conscience is a very valid form of argument. When the other person is showing extreme inhumanity, there is no other resort.

You said this to me:

"Let me ask the same question to u . To me u sound an extremely unhumna person who is devoid of any decency and snese and is supporting the terorist who are repsonsbile for suicide attacks killing my pakistani brothers and sisters."

Did it matter to me? No, because I know this is complete nonsense. I am not justifying murder of innocents.

If there is "Chor ki daari mein tinka" then my words would seem harsh, and they should be.

NO difference of opinion is accepted on murder of innocent people.

To me, anybody advocating the murder of innocent people is a inhuman you-know-what. No ifs and buts.

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 13:36 #
  37. Shirazi

If writ of the state is challenged state has every right to use force, be it FATA, Baluchistan, Karachi, Punjab, Kashmir or in Sri lanka. I criticize Army for political maneuvering not when they are performing their constitutional role - upholding the writ of the state on the request of civilian authority.

The insurgents strongest weapon is hide behind the human shield. It's sad and unfortunate if young kid whose father or uncle sheltered militant dies in drone attack. But if they had left the militant there is a strong possibility he 'd kill 10 innocents like the one he is hiding with. It's a tough call and young kid died falls under collateral damage. He is not the main target, he is just sitting next to main target, unfortunately.

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 14:21 #
  38. InsaafIK

^^^Firstly, we are talking about "suspected" militants and "suspected" shelter for them by some people. And in that context, you justify the killing of innocent women and children belong to the people who are SUSPECTED to be sheltering SUSPECTED militants? Which court of law proved that they are militants and being sheltered?

Secondly, even if the father is a criminal, how it is justified to kill his children and wife? Again, do you have any sense? The argument that we should kill him becuase he will kill others, even if that includes killing his child, is absurd given that it can only be applied if a) if it is completely established that sparing him will result in killings of others and b) if there is no other way to take him down without hurting his family.

This is hardly the case in our case.

Either tell me you are an inhuman person who supports murder and we end the debate, but kindly don't present nonsense justifications.

Would you agree with the logic of Al Qaida that killing Americans on 9/11 was "collateral damage" since the main target was not them, but it was a way to send the message to American criminals responsible for wars and invasions?

What the heck is state? And what is its writ besides providing equal rights and justice to its citizen? It cannot expect its writ in the absence of justice.

And you call you people call yourself liberal? You are talking like the Nazi facists and American Necon facists.

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 15:33 #
  39. fear

Lets assume that i have lost my identity. Whats your identity ? R u son of soil or your ancestors were invaders to this land ? Whats yoru roots ? r u an indian or arab or central asian or of persian origin ?

You didn't lose your identity, You have sold your identity.. Such a shame, You're born punjabi, yet there is bigotry and prejudice in your post against your own land. Well, you drive a hard bargain there, old man -- what if I can?

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 15:40 #
  40. asif65

If writ of the state is challenged state has every right to use force, be it FATA, Baluchistan, Karachi, Punjab, Kashmir or in Sri lanka.

لو جی شیرازی بھائی نے سری لنکا کو بھی پاکستان کا صوبہ بنا دیا ؟
    لگتا ہے ۔ امریکہ کی چاپلوسی کرتے کرتے اب خود بھی امریکہ کی روش پر چلنا شروع کر دیا ؟

کراچی ۔ بلوچستان اور فاٹا تو ان لٹیروں سے سنمبھالا نہیں جاتا اب سری لنکا میں بھی اپنی رٹ جمائیں گیں ۔ پہلے ملک اور قوم کو لوٹنے سے تو فرصت ملے ان لٹیروں کو ۔

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 15:57 #
  41. zalaan

پاکستانی فوج نے یہ سوچا تھا کہ اسامہ اور طالبان سے دشتگردی کروا کر جب امریکہ افغانستان میں اے گا تو پھر اسے گھسیٹ کر وزیرستان میں لائینگے اور پھر امریکی وہاں پر جنگ نہیں جیت سکیںگے مگر حضرت ڈرون نے یہ حکمت عملی ناکام بنا دی

آٹھ سال پہلے یہی میڈیا کے بابے بیوقوف بنانے کے لیہ کہتے تھے کہ وزیرستان میں تو کوئی دشتگرد ہے ہی نہیں یہ تو امریکہ کا پروگائندہ ہے پھر کہا کہ یہ مہمان ہیں

پھر جب عرب ازبک ، تاجک نکل نکل کر آنے لگے تو کہنے لگے کہ یہ قبائلی جنگ ہے

طالبان کو بچانے کے ہزار بہانے

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 16:25 #
  42. zalaan

@asif65

آصف بھائی ،
    آپ کی سوچ اور باتیں تبلیغ کے فلسفے پر نہیں ہیں
    تبلیغ کے بڑے بزرگ اور اس پر چلنے والے کسی کی مخالفت نہیں کرتے کیونکہ انکا یہ پکا عقیدہ ہوتا ہے کہ سب کچھ کرنے والی الله کی ذات ہے اور اسی کی تبلیغ کرتے ہیں
    تبلیغ کا فلسفہ یہ ہے کہ ظاہری حالات سے کچھ نہیں ہوتا یہ ظاہری حالات اعمال کی واضح سے پیدا ہوتے ہیں جیسے اعمال ہونگے ویسے ہی حالات ہونگے اس لیہ بجاے حالات پر سوچنے کے اعمال پر ڈھان دیا جائے
    ایک اور تبلیغی فلسفہ یہ ہے کہ الله کے غیر سے کچھ نہیں ہوتا اس لیہ اگر الله کے غیر سے نفع نقصان کے یقین دل میں آے گا تو اس سے وہ ہم پر مسلط ہو جاے گا
    اسی فلسفے کی بنیاد پر اصل تبلیغی نا سیاست پر یقین رکھتے ہیں اور نا اقتدار پر اور نا ہی امریکہ یا اسرئیل مردہ باد کے نعرے لگاتے ہیں
    ایک طرف تبلیغ اس طرح کا مولوی بناتی ہے جو ایمان یا فیتھ میں پکا ہوتا ہے دوسری طرف مدارس مافیا بندے کو شریعت کا غلام اور فرقہ پرست بنا دیتی ہے پھر جماعتی فلسفے اسے خلافتی اور جہادی مولوی بنا دیتے ہیں

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 16:39 #
  43. Shirazi

@asif65 bahi

The Punjab and Kashmir in my post was reference to Khalistan movement and insurgency in J&K and SL's reference was LTTE movement.

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 16:43 #
  44. Shirazi

@InsaafIK bahi

I won't equate 911 victims with drone collateral damage. I 'd equate 911 victims with victims in Qisa Khani or Annar Kali, who haven't sheltered anyone but are caught in the middle in process of making a statement.

Sir Jee, such statements made carry the cost, drone happens to be one of them. Pay the price and enjoy in after life. If your mission is insurgency be ready to face the heat from state - don't complain or hide behind human shield.

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 16:51 #
  45. BlackSheep

آصف بھائی ،
    آپ کی سوچ اور باتیں تبلیغ کے فلسفے پر نہیں ہیں
    تبلیغ کے بڑے بزرگ اور اس پر چلنے والے کسی کی مخالفت نہیں کرتے کیونکہ انکا یہ پکا عقیدہ ہوتا ہے کہ سب کچھ کرنے والی الله کی ذات ہے اور اسی کی تبلیغ کرتے ہیں

زالان صاحب۔۔۔۔۔۔
    کیا آپ کو ابھی تک ان صاحب کی حقیقت کے بارے میں کچھ اندازہ نہیں ہوا۔۔۔۔۔۔ یہ تبلیغی جماعت کا ٹوپی ڈرامہ وغیرہ وغیرہ۔۔۔۔۔۔
    ;-) :-) ;-)

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 16:53 #
  46. Shirazi

Asif bahi is not typical Tablighi, he is a Tablighi with a political agenda.

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 16:55 #
  47. asif65

زالان بھائی ۔

‎آپ کی سوچ اور باتیں تبلیغ کے فلسفے پر نہیں ہیں

میں نے تو پہلے ہی کہا تھا ۔ کہ سہ روزہ اپنا رنگ دیکھائے گا ۔

Zalaan Bacho, jo seh roza tum ne kabhi lagya tha wo tumare gale ka took ban kar tumare saath chipka rahe ga aur kabhi na kabhi tumain in andehron se nikal kar chore ga. Allah ke Raste main lagya howa waqat kabhi zaya nahi jata, ye baat meri yaad rakhna!!!

میں تو کسی کی مخلفت نہٰیں کر رہا ۔ بس دین اسلام کی بے جہ مخلفت اور ظلموں کی بے جہ حمایت دیکھی نہیں جاتی اس لیے جذبات میں ا کر ۔ باوا جی کے لچ کی کبھی کبھی تعریف کر دیتا ہوں تو کیا ہوا تبلیغی بھی انسان ہوتا ہے کوئی فرشتہ تو نہیں ۔

لیکن اپ ہمارے بڑوں کو چغلی نہ لگا دیجیے گا نہٰیں تو وہ بڑے زور سے ہمارے کان کھنچیں گیں ۔

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 16:57 #
  48. Abdul Rahman

FATA tribemen have been singled out by corrupt to the core politicians as scapepgoat to please their NATO war criminal masters. Remember it was these politicians who tore their own consitution that stipulated no entry for bahadur fauj since last 60 years. They were supposed to be fighting in Kashmir not FATA but their slavery to neo colonial masters have no limits

http://www.pakcolumnist.com/fata-the-real-picture.html

"The treatment meted out to them is worse than the treatment of indigenous black people in South Africa or Rhodesia by white colonial settlers under apartheid regimes. They have no access to decision making or running the administration in their own area. Meeting with civil or military officers to air their difficulties in the hope of obtaining redress of grievances is more difficult than seeking help of the president bunkered in Islamabad.

Let us recapitulate what the people of Fata have had to go through. They were used in Kashmir and then forgotten. They were used in the long war in Afghanistan against the Soviet Union and then forgotten. They are now being used in this war on terror as cannon fodder, becoming refugees within their own country (Internally Displace Persons) and are being conveniently forgotten once again, even before this war has ended."

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 17:00 #
  49. Shirazi

@Can't blame Asif bahi ...

Iman Mujhe Roke Hai, To Khenche Hai Mujhe Kufr
    Kaba Mere Peeche Hai, Kalisa Mere Aage

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 17:01 #
  50. asif65

‎کیا آپ کو ابھی تک ان صاحب کی حقیقت کے بارے میں کچھ اندازہ نہیں ہوا۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

دوستو ۔ سنبھلو زرا ۔ کہیں خوشی سے ہمارا ہرٹ فیل نہ جائے ۔ مولوی صاحب نے ایک دفعہ پھر ہمیں کھاس ڈالی ہے ۔ لگتا ہے ہمارے مولوی صاحب بھی پرانے تبلیغی ہیں ۔ اگر یہ حقیقت ہے پھر تو مجھے اپنے مستقبل کے لالے پڑ گئے ہیں ۔ کہیں ہمارے کسی گناہ کی وجہ سے ہمارا بھی یہ حال نہ ہو جائے ۔

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 17:05 #
  51. zalaan

Zalaan Bacho, jo seh roza tum ne kabhi lagya tha wo tumare gale ka took ban kar tumare saath chipka rahe ga aur kabhi na kabhi tumain in andehron se nikal kar chore ga. Allah ke Raste main lagya howa waqat kabhi zaya nahi jata, ye baat meri yaad rakhna!!!م----------------------------------

میں تو کسی اور طرف ہی نکل گیا ہوں ، نہ خدا ہی ملا نا وصال صنم

جہاں تک سہ روزہ کی بات ہے ، اچھی خاصی ایک سرٹیفکیشن کی تیاری کر چکا تھا بیچ میں سہ روزہ لگ گیا ،جب سہ روزہ لگا کر آیا تو سوچا یہ دنیا تو عارضی ہے جس کے لیہ محنت کر رہا ہوں یہ سرٹیفکیشن کس کام کی جب الله ہی رزق دینے والا ہے ،بس پھرکتابوں کو اٹھا کر سائیڈ میں کیا اور اب بچتاتا ہوں شکر چار مہینے نہیں لگاے ورنہ اپنے روزگار سے بھی جاتا
    ہا ہا

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 17:11 #
  52. asif65

شیرازی بھائی ۔

اپ سے مجھے یہ امید نہیں تھی ۔ یہ بات تو بڑی پرانی ہو گئی ۔

This video has been posted already 3 times!!

http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/imran-compares-his-charechter-politics-with-prophet-nauz-billah#post-285377

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 17:13 #
  53. fear

آج کل باوا نظر نہیں ا رہا .. بھتو صاحب کے مزار پر ہوں گے

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 17:22 #
  54. zalaan

--------

شیرازی بھائی

یہی تو کہ رہا ہوں جب تبلیغی جماعت کہتی ہے کہ حکومتوں سے کچھ نہیں ہوتا کرنے والی ذات الله پاک کی ہے ،ہمارے عمال اچھے ہوجائیں بھائیو ،دوستوں بزرگوں تو ہماری ساری پریشانیاں حل ہو جائینگی ، اس لیہ ہمیں عمال پر محنت کی ضرورت ہے

تو پھر سیاست میں اتنی دلچپی اور تبدیلی کی خواہش کیوں ؟

کیا یہ کھلا تضاد نہیں ؟

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 17:23 #
  55. zalaan

آج کل باوا نظر نہیں ا رہا .. بھتو صاحب کے مزار پر ہوں گے

----------

جی ایک دفہ انہوں نے ایک تصویر بھی لگائی تھی

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 17:25 #
  56. asif65

‎جہاں تک سہ روزہ کی بات ہے ، اچھی خاصی ایک سرٹیفکیشن کی تیاری کر چکا تھا بیچ میں سہ روزہ لگ گیا ،جب سہ روزہ لگا کر آیا تو سوچا یہ دنیا تو عارضی ہے جس کے لیہ محنت کر رہا ہوں یہ سرٹیفکیشن کس کام کی جب الله ہی رزق دینے والا ہے ،بس پھرکتابوں کو اٹھا کر سائیڈ میں کیا اور اب بچتاتا ہوں شکر چار مہینے نہیں لگاے ورنہ اپنے روزگار سے بھی جاتا

کوئی بات نہیں یار دل چھوٹا نہ کرو ۔ الله کے ہاں دیر ہے اندھیر نہیں ۔ تم جتنی بھی محنت کر لو رزق تو اتنا ہی ملنا ہے جو نصیب میں لکھا ہے ۔ میں نے تو چار مہینے بھی لگائے ہیں ۔ الله نے اتنا دیا ہے کہ سنبھالا بھی نہیں جا رہا ۔۔۔۔۔۔

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 17:32 #
  57. zalaan

کوئی بات نہیں یار ۔ تم جتنی بھی محنت کر لو رزق تو اتنا ہی ملنا ہے جو نصیب میں لکھا ہے ۔ میں نے تو چار مہینے بھی لگائے ہیں ۔ الله نے اتنا دیا ہے کہ سنبھالا بھی نہیں جا رہا ۔۔۔۔۔۔

-------------------

بس سب کچھ الله کی رہ میں دے کر سال کی جماعت میں نکل جائیں

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 17:37 #
  58. asif65

‎بس سب کچھ الله کی رہ میں دے کر سال کی جماعت میں نکل جائیں

معافی چاہتا ہوں ۔ ایسی کوئی ترتیب ہمارے ہاں نہیں اپ کے ہاں ہو تو اپ کر لیں ۔۔۔

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 17:55 #
  59. asif65

جی ہاں میرا سیاسی اجینڈا ہے بھٹو ۔ زارداری خاندان اور شریف خاندان سے ملک اور قوم کو ازاد کرا کر ۔ پاکستان کو بچانا ۔

مولوی صاحب ۔ شیرازی بھائی اور زالان بھائی کے لیے میری طرف سے تحفہ ۔

جو نوجوان نعرے لگا رہے ہیں وہ نعرے نہ لگیں ۔

مجھے میرا دوست زبردستی سہ روزے پر لے گیا ۔

طارق جمیل۔

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 18:00 #
  60. zalaan

طارق جمیل تبلیغی جماعت کی پٹری سے اترے ہوے ہیں
    تبلیغی جماعت میں تقرر اور لفاظی کو اہمیت نہیں دی جاتی تھی بھائی عبد الوہاب جیسے لوگ جو اچھے مقرر بھی نہیں تھے تبلیغی جماعت کے امیر بنے

طارق جمیل تبلیغی جماعت میں ایک سلیبرٹی کی حیثیت رکھتے ہیں اور لفاظی اور تقرر میں خوب مہارت رکھتے ہیں ،تقرر میں بناوٹ کا عنصر بہت نمایاں ہے ، اور ایسے قصے سناتے ہیں جو نا کبھی کسی نے پڑھے ہونگے اور نا سنے ہونگے

Posted 2 years ago on 31 Jul 2012 18:09 #

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.