PKPolitics Discuss » Current Issues

60 masked men attack secondary school girls in Pindi for not wearing hijab

(157 posts)
  1. gv

2. Scandinavian

Of course it is not an acceptable behavior! Any sensible person will condemn such acts. The culprits could be two types of criminals:

- Fanatic mullah brigade
    - Hired people who works for people who wants to make a case.

I cannot know for sure, but the Pakistani society in general is tolerant and hence I believe "someone" is interested in "proving" a point.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 9:37 #
  3. gv

@scandi

but they were children 7-13 year olds its not even a college and in Pindi of all places

why use children to prove a point - sometimes i really wonder about us as a people/society.....

and no one is moving to punish the perpretrators

and why do none of our more verbose members want to comment on this - thats whats' really annoying.. its like who cares?

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 9:42 #
  4. gv, who says we don't care? Of ocurse we care, but what is there to be done about it for the moment? So much evil has entered this country on all levels, we cannot mend anything at the moment. But the evil, too, will pass away. And on that day we'll start rebuilding our fortresses of strength and virtue.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 10:16 #
  5. fear

Mirza Ghalib
    sure, it isn't acceptable behavior but i would like to hear your opinion in following points --- Do you think it is acceptable behavior in society
    1. immodesty of women
    2. Women displaying their parts in public
    3. Advertising of women
    4. prostitution of women
    5. Sale girls / models etc
    6. Women in films/dramas in form of sex scence
    7. Women in form of girlfriend
    8. Women in tv program as showpiece to attract audience
    9. Women in sale shop to attract customers
    10. Women in songs/movies/daramas/music to keep this business smooth...

Do you think it is acceptable, this important figure of society, which serves as institution to children, brainwashed in such a way that she would forget her true responsibility :-

Don't get me wrong i ain't supporting anything here --- Just want hear some remarks

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 10:33 #
  6. sasherwani

@ Oblivion,

You must be given a PHD in content-analysis for your wonderful comparison of an innocent 7 year old being tortured for not wearing a hijab with a grown woman in a movie performing a sex scene.

We need people like you ;)

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 10:42 #
  7. ajhons

Oblivion

Before MG responds I just like to add that whatever you wrote is true to core, no one is denyng this.Its not the problem which people differ with, its the approach towards solution.A sensible approach of solution is the only way to get things in right shape otherwise we will see more mumtaz qadris and Salman Taseers.

Why a cinema house featuring indian movies or a five star hotel holding catwalks is not attacked so far.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 10:44 #
  8. fear

sashwerwani
    don't act like kids --- My post represents women as general in society, you can include children in it or not ---

See, if you brainwash these kid, to display their parts then they wouldn't hesitate in displaying their parts --- If you tell your kids that modesty is best then they would act as modest --- If you choose corruption for your kid then she would prefer corruption ---
    I hope your free thinking would see these close result
    ===========================================================

ajhons

Why a cinema house featuring indian movies or a five star hotel holding catwalks is not attacked so far.

That isn't my problem, i ain't supporting the attackers and mode of their violence--- I am supporting their motive "dress modestly" -----

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 11:03 #
  9. sasherwani

@ Oblivion,

Thanks for sharing your wisdom buddy. I was out of toilet paper anyway.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 11:12 #
  10. ajhons

I am supporting there motive "dress modestly".

Well brother majority of the pakistani even parents of those trumatized children also, hopefully, support you.

Honestly speaking there must be a crackdown on channels also for their big share in promoting imorality and potraying it as a norm of the civilized society.

PS I'm not talking about action taken by self proclaimed preachers of morality or simply the idiot religious fanatics I'm talking about something govt. should take notice of

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 11:12 #
  11. fear

Thanks for sharing your wisdom buddy. I was out of toilet paper anyway.

Ah, i know, freethinker like you who live in the world of pleasure, would disagree---- Your freethinking starts with parts of women and ends on parts of women, that's why you disagree with me, Men like you use this freedom to flourish their business, on the other hand, When it comes to defend women, your kind doesn't stand for dignity and honour of women --- They clap at the stage watching their performance --- Alas sasherwani, a man like shouldn't look like that
    =========================================================
    ajhons

thanks ;)

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 11:31 #
  12. Just wait and see both (immodest women and mullah brigade) mindless freaks changing.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 11:46 #
  13. sasherwani

@ Oblivion,

Thanks for calling me a free-thinker. I dont mind compliments even if they come from Jack in a dark gloomy box.
    I will read the rest of your thoughts whenever I need more toilet paper.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 12:47 #
  14. stingingnettle

I am intrigued; why were they masked? Not men enough to show their faces?

It is utterly reprehensible for anyone to force their idea of morality and modesty on others. I couldn't find the words to condemn these bastards properly but I hope they burn in hell one day.

Sasherwani; you make reasonable and rational points.

Oblivion; The thread for sermonising is a different one. The place for people like you is Somalia where everyone is pious, pure and uncontaminated. Get your inhaler out because here comes a Biblical reference for you;

'Do unto others as you want done unto yourself.' Too deep for you? This is what Hazrat Eisa said but you probably think he didn't because you were there to witness it.

Here is another question for you; What would you do if your had the following neighbours; A Hindu family, A Christian family, A aetheist family and A Qadiani family? Kill them all or just kill yourself? Or even better just return to The Emirate of Pure and Clean Believers, aka Somalia?

So a bit more preaching in the right thread; this is for dialogue not ranting.

ps. How do you know that women get up to all the stuff you mention? Experience or just hearsay?

To everyone;

There is no moral, religious or philosophical justification of this act of extreme cowardice. This is why religion and politics are the devil's own brew. Do not bring Islam into this; just common sense tells you that the poor students suffered an unjust criminal attack, full stop.

Mirza Ghalib;

Too much fatalism, I thought in your comment. Evil is not pass away like a cloud, we need to do something about it.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 13:15 #
  15. gv

@all

None of our so called leaders from IK to Nawazu have bothered to condemn the incident publicly - or pressurise the govt to take action...

Zardari's too bloody scared to step out of his house so there's no point expecting anything from him but the other so called leaders are proven just as bad

@mg

yes you are being a bit escapist and fatalistic but that does not surprise me - your ire is too focused on bringing down Memnon and his ilk

@sasherwani

good to see you again

@stinging nettle

you do not understand oblivion he does not promote violence or aggression but condemns 'immorality' and suggests that once all of us heathens get our collective acts together things will automatically improve

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 14:16 #
  16. aftab

When the state does not care about it's common folk and are involved in criminal activity themselves, then any tom, dlck and harry will get up and force his interpretation of religion on you.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 14:52 #
  17. Hussain Farooqui

These all are the gifts of the Afghan war, which Zia's government fought in the best interest of America. 60 billion dollars poured into Pakistan during the Soviet-Afghan war. The beneficiaries were Army Generals and Political Mullahs. The nation is paying back those 60 billions with multi-folds interests.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 15:15 #
  18. Scandinavian

@gv

"None of our so called leaders from IK to Nawazu have bothered to condemn the incident publicly - or pressurise the govt to take action..."

That doesn't mean that IK and NS support such atrocities. I am sure both will condemn such atrocities. As MG sb. mentioned there are so MANY ugly incidents/atrocities in our society that it will maybe be a full time time to condemn those acts.

About proving a point to kill children. Are you saying that only mullahs can commit atrocities?

No sane person can do anything else than condemn such acts of terrorism!

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 15:15 #
  19. Hussain Farooqui

Scandinavian

If Imran thinks that the Talibans or their doctrines are correct, he may be right.

Why does he not adopt their style of living?

He must also force his ladies for wearing burqas and he must himself grow a big beard. Talibans are extremely against the people who are living with Imran's style.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 15:19 #
  20. gv

@scandi

but they havent - its not exactly an everyday occurence is it?

The newspapers are reporting so its obviously public - the newspapers are also saying that the police arent willign to do anything about -so what the hell are nawazu and immi for if not addressing issues like this

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 15:25 #
  21. Scandinavian

@gv

Honestly, I don't know why none have done, but I still doubt that anyone can do anything else than condemn the heinous act!

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 15:31 #
  22. Hussain Farooqui

gv

Our politicians are inhumanly selfish. They will raise or suppress voice as per their political interests.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 15:32 #
  23. gv

@Scandi

People in the opposition like IK/Nawazu can agigate against the govt to force them to take strict action so people think twice before trying this kind of thing again

People in the govt can instruct the police/army to round up the perpretators and punish them so nobody thinks it is that easy to target innocent school children

essentially their silence says that people with power and influence either dont care or condone the act and will encourage more incidents like this

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 15:34 #
  24. gv

@hf

i know that the usual suspects a to z and nawazu are beyond all hope but people claim that IK is different and im waiting to see him prove that is really true

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 15:36 #
  25. Hussain Farooqui

gv

Imran's rhetoric claims about the results of lawyers' movement can't be forgotten. He does not have any moral courage to question CJ about his rhetoric promises.

What is the outcome of the restoration of judiciary?

Billions of rupees and hundreds of lives were sacrificed for restoring a useless Chief Justice and his useless judiciary.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 15:41 #
  26. Scandinavian

@gv

"People in the opposition like IK/Nawazu can agigate against the govt to force them to take strict action so people think twice before trying this kind of thing again"

I doubt it very much. We have too far incidents not taken care of. Many human lives has been lost due to government failures. The list is so long that I even dare not start it.

Anyways the issue needs to addressed and high lighted!

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 15:43 #
  27. Abdul Rahman

We certainly don't need vigilantes but the immodesy of woman should not be tolerated. Training of woman starts at very early age and one visitor from Iran pointed to a 5 year old girl without hijab in Jeddah and said you cannot find a small girl like this without hijab in Teheran. That was several years back and I don't know the situation now. It has been proven in several instances that a woman wearing hijab is less susceptible to be attacked. Hijab is protection and not oppression of woman. When you lok at mind boggling census in West, a woman is raped every 30 secons in America even after wpam is supposed to be "emancipated".

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 15:46 #
  28. aftab

@ Abdul Rahman

Your comment about women being raped in the West is nothing to do with Hijab, but rather to do with women putting themselves in vulnerable positions, like going out at night, getting drunk and then deciding to walk home on there own.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 16:01 #
  29. Abdul Rahman

Aftab,

I was talking about a real incident of a Woman wearing hijab in America. It has very much to do with hijab which is a sign of modesty. There are scores of American woman converting to Islam and wearing not only hijab but niqab after looking at the decadent life style that really oppresses and de-humanizes Woman.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 16:06 #
  30. aftab

@ Abdul Rahman

I have no doubts about the benefits of wearing Hijab/Nikab but i don't believe the sole reason you will be raped is because you don't wear the Hijab.

Why should any individual go and intimidate/threaten others about what they can/can't wear is beyond me, mind your own business.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 16:14 #
  31. Abdul Rahman

what they can/can't wear is beyond me, mind your own business.

This applies to Western secular societies. When the injunctions came from the Creator then everyone started wearing hijab and continue to this day unless you are secular western mindset. We don't have concept of "mind my own business".

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/20/AR2006102001259_2.html

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 16:41 #
  32. aftab

Oh really how about there being 'no compulsion' in Islam, what the person chooses to do, or in this case wear, is his choice to make.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 16:48 #
  33. Abdul Rahman

'no compulsion'

That phrase is loosely translated from Divine Book that says Lakum Deenakum waliu Deen. Deen is much more than religion as practiced in West. It is every aspect of life from cradle to grave. So, it in in matter of faith my friend. In the case feel free to be a unbeliever and get out of pale of Islam rather than pretending to be a Believer. No questions asked. no compulsion.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 16:56 #
  34. Dusky

@oblivion:
    "
    1. immodesty of women
    2. Women displaying their parts in public
    3. Advertising of women
    4. prostitution of women
    5. Sale girls / models etc
    6. Women in films/dramas in form of sex scence
    7. Women in form of girlfriend
    8. Women in tv program as showpiece to attract audience
    9. Women in sale shop to attract customers
    10. Women in songs/movies/daramas/music to keep this business smooth..."

You can replace "Women" with "Men" in pretty much each point you made and they will stand correct.

So why this restriction for "Women" only? Or your version of Islam have different set of rules for "Women" and "Men"??

Beside who is the buyer of the commodity name "Women" as per your list of condemnations? Why don't religious fundos go after those "Men" who are the very basic reason for the misery of "Women"?

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 17:16 #
  35. aftab

@ Abdul Rahman

My point is if someone chooses to do wrong, then that his/her choice too make, and if against Islam they they will be punished for it in the next life, not by the so called defenders of the faith who BTW went into school and threatened girls who were gair-mehram in relation too them.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 17:19 #
  36. Abdul Rahman

and if against Islam they they will be punished for it in the next life

Punishment is punishment whether it is evil like murder, rape or doing haraam by going against injuction of Islam. Some are light punishment and some are harsh depending upon crime. In that case why punishment only for murder? Why not punish in after life. Islam tries to build a society free of any crime and in orde to reach that goal has injuctions provided by Shariah Law that has to be followed. Unfortunately we are following laws made by British and hence so much crime and murder and vigilante behavior as this thread indicates.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 17:35 #
  37. Sharif Aadmi

So Abdul Rehman,

If someone doesn't agree or abide by your interpretation of islam , he/she be punished , tortured, raped ? Right ?

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 18:52 #
  38. Irshad

if they are loyal with islam then they should have started from heera mundi to stop the crimes,curruption where most of society is currupt but attacking on teen students and fearing them to wear hijaab is not a brave decesion by so called custodian of islam.

as a muslim it is responsibility to every muslim to obey the order of Allah and his messenger(Saw).

if we will not teach our children basics of islam this means we are worshipper of anti islam forces.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 19:40 #
  39. Abdul Rahman

Aadmi,

There is only one interpretation of Islam based on Quran and Hadith. There is no mine or yours. We have all record crystal clear to follow. The Quran has been completed and Prophet SAS made it clear in front of 100,000 companions that " Today, I have completed the deen". So there is no ambiguity. That true interpretaion of Islam led Muslims to lead the world until recently and it will be same interpretaion that will lead us back to the deen.

If there are more than one interpretaion then we have to look in the mirror and ponder, evaluate and correct what is wrong with us.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 20:07 #
  40. Sharif Aadmi

Abdul Rehman,

"
    There is only one interpretation of Islam based on Quran and Hadith

"

This is what u think and believe. Don't u know that how muslims of different school of thoughts killing each other for last 1400 yrs ? Why they were fighting ? And why today we have bravlivi , wahahbi , deobandi , shia , sunni divide ? Isn't different interpretation of islam ?

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 20:40 #
  41. Sharif Aadmi

Abdul Rehman
    "
    There is only one interpretation of Islam based on Quran and Hadith.
    "

Even for a moment i conceede to your argument , does it justify killing , torturing , raping of non-followers ?

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 20:41 #
  42. stingingnettle

Abdul Rehman;

"There is only one interpretation...."

I have no difficulty with you living your life by that belief as long as you do not pontificate to others. Enjoy your religiosity and live in any way you like as long as you do not try and impose your thinking or way of life on your Christian, Jewish, Woman, Shia, Sunni, Whabi, Buddist, Hindu, Parsi or just plain old pagan neighbour. When someone needs direction, I am sure you will hear a knock on your door. That is all there is to it. Live and let live.

Just as you would not like to be told by a fundamentalist pagan or Christian who to live or reform you life, neither do other people. There is no such thing as pure Islam or a pure muslim, so you can't even tell muslims how to live. You are answerable ONLY for your own sins so I suggest you stay away from sinning.

You do not need an Islamic interpretation to know that what happened in Pindi is indefensible and wrong.

Lastly this debate is not about Islam or preaching, it's about the criminal behaviour of some thugs who couldn't even show their faces let alone do something brave.

The bravest thing for a human to do is to teach someone how to write, read, do Maths, do science and how to be kind to others without the prerequisite of converting them first.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 20:49 #
  43. Abdul Rahman

Aadmi, Who is killing whom?

No one justified killing inocents. It is forbidden evening in case of war. The one who has killed half billion in last 200 years is the Western World.

Murad Hofman , German Ambassador who embraced Islam has this to say:

Half billion human beings killed by West in last 200 years due to colonialsim, slave trading, extermination of native populations, Savage World wars, atomic bombs. Please read his Book-Islam the alternative available in major bookstores all over the world. Please google his name and read: Islam and the West.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 20:52 #
  44. stingingnettle

Sharif Aadmi

You talk common sense and make perfect sense to me. When people can only argue from within the circle then they can't see other persons point of view.

You make a good observation about the blood soaked history of Islam. Lets keep our words small lest we should have to eat them.

Some people suffer from paralysing self-righteousness and piety and the worst people for this are the mullahs and the preachers.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 20:54 #
  45. Sharif Aadmi

Abdul Rahman

i said " killing , torturing , raping "

And if u can't find this happening in the opening item of this thread, what can i say ?

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 20:57 #
  46. Abdul Rahman

Aadmi,

I will refrain from comment about the attack on the school. The media is spewing lies and we cannot be sure what is the truth. We need to be extra careful as we are living in an age when unfortunately the lies concocted by the so called super power of the day about WMD, propogated world wide by the pharoanic media led to occupation and killing millions and obliterating a country. Whenever there is some "news" we should not accept it at all. Or we should read between the lines to try to figure out the truth.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 20:59 #
  47. Oblivion, I certainly do not believe in immodesty in any form or shape for women. And the same applies to the men of the species as Dusky so rightly pointed out. But to have some 60 masked men attacking young girls on grounds of their not wearing the hijab is also nothing I can countenance. It is none of their business, I'd say, and by doing so they did more harm than good.

gv, stingingnettle, you both accused me of fatalism and escapism. Right, sure such an interpretation is wholly possible. What I actually meant, however, was inevitable political changes had to come about first before we could hope to avoid incidents such as the one described in this thread.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 21:04 #
  48. Sharif Aadmi

Abdul Rehman
    "
    led to occupation and killing millions and obliterating a country
    "

How did u come to know of killing so millions ? Whats your source apart from media ?

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 21:05 #
  49. Abdul Rahman

Aadmi,

You have shown and proven how the lies cause havoc in the society. Thiis is exactly the modus operandi of the media in proliferation of lies presented as "news".

Even if we assume the article to be true for argument sake, there is absolutely no mention of any killing, torture or rape. What are you reading? Why are you misrepresenting the "news" story as pasted above?

The news about killings of millions Iraq is not by corrupt politicians but by non-profit non -governmental organizations, doctors, human rights advocates, humnaitarian aid groups and those who are in the field. Even United Nations said that more than 1,000,000 Iraqi children died due to illegal sanctions.

50. Sharif Aadmi

Abdul Rehman

Now assume for a moment , that this news is correct, would u condemn it ?

Just for a moment assume

51. Abdul Rahman

Aadmi, I will condemn it for sure but also condemn those who dress immodestly to attract unneccesary attention. The deliberate wearing of immodest dress is invitation to vice and hence some can start vigilante justice as happened here.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 21:12 #
  52. stingingnettle

Abdul Rehman;

There is no such thing as the Western World. It's a fictitious place in your head.

Typically you are not brave enough to condemn an act of shocking criminality and intolerance but are on your high horse about who killed more in the last 200 years.

The living matter more than the dead. Get it?

Here are two questions for you if you care to answer:

Would you be happy to live next to fundamentalist Christians or Jews or Hindus as your neighbours?

Do you think women have a right to a full education and can train to be pilots, doctors, engineers, scientist, mathematicians, inventors and work side by side with everyone? Or should they be raped, maimed, murdered if they try to do that?

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 21:14 #
  53. Abdul Rahman

Would you be happy to live next to fundamentalist Christians or Jews or Hindus as your neighbours?

Sure.

Do you think women have a right to a full education and can train to be pilots, doctors, engineers, scientist, mathematicians, inventors and work side by side with everyone? Or should they be raped, maimed, murdered if they try to do that?

As long as it protects their privacy and not side by side. For Example, Woman can be helicopter pilots, doctors, nurses running medical missions as long as it does not interfere with family life but not combat pilots. Let us not thrust woman in the roles that the Almighty has not created them for.

Let us see the census and ponder woman's fate in Industrialized countries (they happen to be in West). The woman is fast losing her natural role and relegated as a commodity and mere machine in materialistic societies that are creating unfavorable conditions that force the woman to rub shoulders with men leaving the family in utter destruction. The unemployment rate is mind boggling and men don't even have proper jobs and woman are encroaching the labor force in great numbers ruining the equiibrium of a healthy society. Look at Russia. The biggest threat to Russia in particular and other industrialised coutries in general is not terrorism, economy or whatever but catastrophic demographic meltdown. Russia will loose 20,000,000 of its labor force in next 10 years due to decadent life style, Woman thrust into jobs she was not suitable like pilots, Engineers, truck drivers, factory workers etc etc. Why in the world you would like to follow that rotten example and "emancipate" your women.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 21:30 #
  54. Abdul Rahman

The living matter more than the dead. Get it?

Tell this to Zionist thugs about the holocaust. I bet you won't do that as denying holocaust will get you arrested in some industrialised (Not western) countries. When Zionist can take the entire world upside down in their quest for justice even after 65 years of Nazi Germany's murder of 6 million killed, why do you ask others who have suffered much more to be silent partners in crimes against humanity? What about reparations for American Blacks, Native Indians,etc.

Dead do matter equally otherwise no point in living ignoring the dead.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 21:54 #
  55. sarah001

there is nothing wrong to wear hijab if govt can not stop the women to not expose in public then such forces will definetly do this..

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 22:12 #
  56. junaid

dakoo govt is busy looting the bachi kuchi wealth of this poor nation; not even a penny change can come out of them.
    the govt doesnt give a **** about the jahil media that is much obsessed by indian culture, and that too is destroying our coming generation.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 22:42 #
  57. Sharif Aadmi

Abdul Rehman
    "
    admi, I will condemn it for sure but also condemn those who dress immodestly to attract unneccesary attention. The deliberate wearing of immodest dress is invitation to vice and hence some can start vigilante justice as happened here.
    "

I condemn wearing of hijab and niqab as its in violation of quran and sunnah. Does it entitle me to attack and beat any hijab wearing lady ? According to yoru logic, that would be totally justified ? Right ?

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 22:45 #
  58. junaid

"Do you think women have a right to a full education and can train to be pilots, doctors, engineers, scientist, mathematicians, inventors and work side by side with everyone? Or should they be raped, maimed, murdered if they try to do that? "

this pathetic slogan mostly comes from the evil seculars to shield their heinous crimes they do and to protect their evil agendas. one example is the army how they beat the drum of woman freedom in the disguise of recruit and crap and on the other hand the same army abuse the poor community of balochistan, fata and bangladesh.

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 22:49 #
  59. Sharif Aadmi

junaid

army abuse the poor community of balochistan, fata and banglades

In all these atrocities , Islamists were part & parcel of BAHDUR FAUJ.

Wahts your point ?

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 23:01 #
  60. junaid

musharaf was selling people, his army is still murdering people all over. how in this world your are labeling part and parcel.also, i dont understand you baseless assumptions regarding bangladesh and balochistan and islamists ??

Posted 3 years ago on 13 Oct 2011 23:07 #

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.