10 Funniest Questions Asked By Election Commission
By Ghazala Khan
While Quaid-e-Azam would be turning violently in his grave, General Zia ul Haq must be having a ball inside there. Never before, Zia’s amendments have been implemented so vigorously and intensely as they are being now, and the watchdog is Supreme Court too.
The Islamyat books have become rare in the bookshops, as thousands of candidates are in a mad rush to buy them. All of a sudden having masters in Islamyat is gold, as these candidates want a crash course in Islamyat. Earlier the only job which could possibly land in the lap of Islamyat graduates was the teaching in public schools, but now they have another vista of elections. They cannot thank Zia ul Haq enough.
The district returning officers (DRO) across the country are enjoying themselves limitlessness while they tease, slice and dice the worthless politicians. From religious knowledge to the familial intricacies, everything is being asked in full court room. Perhaps DROs know that these corrupt politicians will loot and plunder the nation after elections, so they are humiliating them in advance.
Anyway, I have culled ten most weird, funny, and strange questions which are asked by the DROs from the candidates during the nomination and acceptance of the papers and to see whether candidates fulfill the 62/63 or not. Here you go:
1. In which situations, bath becomes mandatory for the married Muslims?
2. How many wives you have, and how many nights you spend with each of them?
3. Do you believe in honeymoon?
4. Have you been circumcised properly?
5. Have you stood in front of girls college ever in your life?
6. Have you ever seen any censored movie?
7. Have you ever eaten pork?
8. If you are dying with thirst in a desert, and get a bottle of alcohol, would you drink it?
9. If in a river, a great religious scholar, your wife and son are drowning, and you can save only one, to whom would you save?
10. If you win the elections, won’t it disturb the lives of your husband, kids and the in-laws?
The list is long, and its keep expanding as the DROs are not stopping to cease this funny streak. Politicians are too vulnerable to protest.
Posted 1 year ago on 05 Apr 2013 11:45 #