PTI Fan club will have a hard time defending it. IK Praising ALTAF Hussain by saying Your Couragious views are the same of all truthful Pakistanis.I hope the complete Internet Fan club are in full agreement with their leader. Well Well Well new set up being created by the Hidden Hands.This is what we say wakt ane per ghade ko bhi baap banalo
IK Champion of Principles(24 posts)
http://www.insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/6039/Telephone-conversation-between-Imran-Khan-and-Altaf-Hussain-March-19-2011.aspxPosted 3 years ago on 19 Mar 2011 18:14 #
ooooppppppppssssssssssssssPosted 3 years ago on 19 Mar 2011 18:24 #
PMLN toadies are out in full force to defame Imran and PTI.
Well, guess what t&rds!! All small parties have decided to make seat adjustments to defeat PPP and PMLN in next elections.
There is nothing wrong with making seat adjustments as it is a completely legal move in politics!!Posted 3 years ago on 19 Mar 2011 18:27 #
Imran talking about Pakistan's win and his telephone conversation with Altaf Hussain.Posted 3 years ago on 19 Mar 2011 19:27 #
u must be joking .. right ???Posted 3 years ago on 19 Mar 2011 19:35 #
Yes, I was kidding but PMLN is for sure sh!tting bricks right now!!Posted 3 years ago on 19 Mar 2011 19:47 #
i dont care abt PMLN or PPP .. i was hoping IK is our solution .. BUT .. if this is true them i m disappointed big time .. knowing IK, he should/would never compromise wid MQM (atleast my perception)... BUT if PTI does that, then thr aint any difference between PTI/PLMN/PPP ... i hope/pray this is media defamation tacticsPosted 3 years ago on 19 Mar 2011 19:55 #
This is politics man, what's wrong with you?
Get out in the streets and you will know what it's like!!
Altaf called Imran and all of sudden it's a big deal?
In politics, you make alliances on issues to further your political agendas.
Have you heard of "Sula Hudaibiya"??
Even Rasool SAW did it!!
Nevertheless, Imran just spoke with Altaf over drone issue and talked about how to stop it!!!Posted 3 years ago on 19 Mar 2011 20:09 #
Yes It is politics.
بے غیرتی اور لالچ میں آخری حد بھی پار کرناPosted 3 years ago on 19 Mar 2011 20:19 #
Humain yeh Sabaq Bhutto nay sikhaya hai!!!
Laikin kum say kum hum apnay mukhalifoon ko qatal nahi kerwatay!! Laikin kuch loog tou qatal kerwa ker khud ko Shaheed kehtay hain!!!Posted 3 years ago on 19 Mar 2011 20:21 #
If he talked about sitting in the government for personal gains, that would be called a compromise on principles.
Talking about national issues like drone attacks is far removed from it.
There is no alliance of MQM and PTI in the making.Posted 3 years ago on 19 Mar 2011 21:54 #
I think Imran Khan has time and again proven his credibility.
There is absolutely no reason to doubt his honesty and sincerity. He deserves our complete trust. He has earned it.Posted 3 years ago on 19 Mar 2011 22:20 #
@ anwer kamal
bay-qasoor pakistani na maray jaaeen...
yeah bay-ghairti aur lalach hai!??Posted 3 years ago on 20 Mar 2011 1:39 #
This is according to Naeem-ul-Haq (PTI Sindh President) facebook status:
"For the last few days a number of requests had been recieved by PTI from MQM for arranging a telephone talk between IK and Altaf Husain. IK had imposed certain preconditions which were met by the MQM leadership. IK and Altaf Husain spoke a couple of hours ago and agreed to pursue a 3 point agenda.....1. Afia's release.2. Raymond Davis affair. 3. Drone attacks."Posted 3 years ago on 20 Mar 2011 10:28 #
@PTI Fan Club: Justifying their leaders actions by saying its Altaf who called IK. If that was the case it could have been a formal chat, but why was it so necessary for IK to Praise ALTAF HUSSAIN for is ‘Courageous stand his views are the same of every Faithful Pakistani’
IK has insulted me as a Pakistani by combining my vies with those of a terrorist.
12 May 2007-40 people killed- 3 Years ago according to IK, ALtaf is a Coward,hiding in London, A terrorist,Target Killer,Batha khor,Corrupt- How does he run an Office of billions in London without any source of income,Liable to Treason” for a statement he gave in India which every one knows.
And after 3 years has ALtaf changed?IK is silent for the last 2 years. Only in the last year more than 1000 killed, only the day MQM MPA murderd 100 killed. Since yesterday 20 killed. For 3 people murdered by Raymond IK held a Jaloos in Isb on Friday specially to give a pathatic speech and just Bach only Shareef Brothers, but the 1000’s Pakistanis no word at all. Infact praised Kyani the mastermind of the release. Thats sums up what he is upto nowadays. He knows he cant get elected by the power of the people,youth which he boasts of. Establishment has given him the nod, they are funding him,funding media to favour him, they will rig the elections for him as well. Because they fear from NS, they know the next election is his, the only man sticking to the principles,not bowing to the establishment. They need a puppet like Shaukat Aziz who has some kind of fan following, and IK fits perfectly in that. We will see how long this love affair lasts.Posted 3 years ago on 20 Mar 2011 16:31 #
آبپارہ سے حکم ملا ہو گاPosted 3 years ago on 20 Mar 2011 22:04 #
Fan club will not have hard time defending this. They are used to it. They already spinned him supoorting Talibans, Musharraf, Chaudhrys, Qazi .... Altaf is a piece of cake for them now :)
Altaf and Imran on GHQ's demands agreed to sit on one platform against PMLN on a simple proposition, enemy of your enemy is your friend; Aafia, Raymond and Drones are just the hoax.
On all three counts Aafia, Raymond and Drones GHQ is more responsible than anyone else but both Altaf and Imran won't blame GHQ. They will only blame Nawaz Sharif, they can't even blame Zardari as Altaf is still Zardari's ally.
This phone calls again re-ensures the speculation that Bani-Gala and 9-0 are controlled by Pindi/Aabpara.Posted 3 years ago on 20 Mar 2011 23:35 #
PMLN's excuse for handing Raymond over was agencies did it, in other words "we are just neutered dogs, we can't do anything"!!
Pakistanis now have a choice to vote for Imran or herd of "kusras" lead by a their Khassi Guru Gunj who is now hiding in London leaving Pervaiz Rasheed back in Pakistan to huff and puff in talk shows while trying to defend his master's cowardice!!Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 1:21 #
The solution is to count on Imran and Altaf who are already looking at GHQ for brakfast, lunch and dinner :)Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 1:43 #
Waisay Imran nay sub ko hairan ker diya hai, ab na kahna humain politics nahi aati ;)Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 1:56 #
Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 2:48 #
Answers to "Choti Tind Bari Tind's" (CTBT) idiotic questionnaire
1) On 27th January 2011, Imran Khan was in Davos, Switzerland addressing the leaders from all over the world at World Economic Forum. Imran was invited to represent Pakistan as he is probably the only Leader in Pakistan right now who has the credibility. However when the sad incident happened PTI immediately condemned it. PTI is a political party and not some one man show and thus just few hrs after the incident our Additional Secretary General Saifullah Khan Niazi with Imran Khan’s consultation, demanded the govt to put the murderer behind bars and put him on a trial in Pakistani courts.
On 28th January PTI held a rally against Raymond Davis in Islamabad and Lahore. In Islamabad our senior leadership participated in protest and many of our workers got injured by police battering. The event was reported in both print and electronic media.
On 29th January PTI Peshawar held a rally against this
On 31st January PTI Multan held a protest against Davis
On 1st February Our additional secretary general emphasized on capturing the killers of Obaid-ur-rehman
On 3rd February ISF held a joint press conference with the relatives of victims, Chairman’s condolence was conveyed to them and a rally was announced on 4th February. In press conference it was stressed that Raymond should be trialed under terrorism act too.
On 4th February a huge rally was held in Lahore which was shown on media too
On 6th February on his return from World Economic Forum, Imran met the three families and held a joint press conference.
Thus the first question holds no truth in it as PTI was not only speaking against Raymond right from beginning but was also on road in protest to the killings.
2) The victim families were asked if they need lawyers but they were happy with the lawyers they had as those lawyers were also not taking any fee from them. Asad manzoor was a very able lawyer and wouldn’t have let the court take this one-sided verdict had your govt not kept him in captivity throughout the proceeding.
3) Just after the suicide of Shumaila, Imran was so disturbed and this is on record that Imran said again and again that this happens when people have lost hope in their govt and they start to feel that they won't get justice. Had PTI been in power, we wouldn't have let the murderer go away as you did and hence given Shumaila the justice that she desired on her Death Bed. But rest assured this Nation will one day wake up for her and take whatever action is required to take revenge of her suicide from all those people who have been part of deal in letting Davis go. Unfortunately that includes Punjab govt too.
4) Discussing Diyyat is absolutely non-sense here as we know that Diyyat couldn’t have been applied in this case. Ghamdi and all other Muslim scholars have appeared on T.V. saying that the sharia law has been miss-used in this case. Morever on our part, we have always asked the victim families if they need any support but till their disappearance they have always said that they don’t want any money and just KHOON KA BADLA KHOON. Now only Punjab govt can tell us how they disappeared, where are they now and how were they pressurized to sign the deal.
5) We believe Pakistani Nation is not the shameless who willingly accept money when they know that if they take money that may allow a spy and a terrorist to go away. We still believe that it wasn’t any financial pressure that made them accept money but there must be some other things that only you can tell us. Moreover it’s the responsibility of govt to provide people with financial support according to constitution
6) We are a democratic party believing in concept of State. We believe that State is responsible for protection of its people. We didn’t want to become some pressure group holding weapons in streets. Also at that time Punjab govt was acting as if they have taken a good stand against US and Rana Sanaullah was coming everyday on tv saying that they won't release Davis without a fair trial. Had we known that Punjab Govt is as usual just going about doing its hypocrisy and will one day all of a sudden make the relatives disappear, we would have taken more steps. However again it’s the govt responsibility to provide protection to its people and whoever made the relatives disappear, Punjab govt is responsible and should immediately resign.
6) Don’t know if I can term this question as the most silly one or not as all 13 of them are quite silly. Anyways had Imran taken the families to his house, you people would have said that IK is using this incident for political reasons. Strangely your leaderships’ 18000 kanals of Raiwand were quite not enough for the families as you need to ask Imran to do this. I repeat its job of a govt to protect its citizens. What are you doing in govt if you cant take responsibility of anything.
8) If you guys are sleeping after drinking Lassi, it's none of Imran’s fault as Imran has time and again mentioned all the details of meeting with US ambassador on various talk shows. Watch OFF The Record with Kashif Abbasi on 16th March and Capital talk on 17h March.
9) Wikileaks has confirmed that Imran says the same thing to Americans and Pakistani people, uulike PML(N) leadership who are in fact US puppets but behave differently in front of Pakistani people. Imran has always been vocal against US policies. In all PTI protests after Raymond release there had been anti-American slogans, criticism over US policies.
10) Perhaps this among all is the question that should win the award for the funniest and senseless question. Whose protest was it? PTI right? So he stays for 10 mins or 10 hrs what has it to do with you? Or may be you people wanted more than 10 mins of bashing by Imran for the crime you have committed as seriously I know you deserve more.
11) Every move from changing of lawyer to flight of Raymond was kept secret till Davis left the country. The families were abducted so how could they have contacted anyone. The lawyer of Raymond Davis didn’t even know about the whole proceedings of court so how on earth can we know what Your govt had been doing?
12) As soon as the story broke, Imran came on media criticizing it and was fuming with anger. From that day we are protesting but you let the reality came in front of Nation after you had make sure that Davis has fled the country. About pressurizing the families, this is the statement by their lawyer who himself was detained in jail and wasn’t allowed to meet the families
13) How on earth can one prove this in any court when you have made both Davis and the relatives of victims disappear? We are looking at our options and once we know about the location of relatives, we will be able to file case with Supreme court. The question that every Pakistani is asking Punjab govt right now is that why there wasn't any case of spying put over Davis by Punjab Police? Why wasn't he trialed by Punjab govt under terrorism act? It looks like Federal govt had the same intentions of releasing Raymond. The nation is waiting for any reasonable answer to the height of hypocrisy that you people have shown in this case. However one more thing there is already a case filed against Raymond release in High court.
I would just like to suggest to you that Pakistan is going through a very delicate period so instead of coming up with some silly questionnaire, it would have been better had you told the reality of the case to the nation. Right now Punjab govt is equally responsible as is federal govt and agencies for letting their countrymen down.Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 4:09 #
So what has Ganja done?
Did nawaz do any march concerning Raymond Davis, in fact he was a culprit in releasing Mr Davis. And running away on fake heart problems, fake degrees and fake votes.
As for AH, what's the big issue if IK spoke to him they have common grounds such as stopping drone attacks and dr afia.
What the hell has ganja done concerning drone attacks (any BS long marches) NO
Concerning Dr afia has he spoken too his masters in USPosted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 4:25 #
You must log in to post.