i agreed on your above comments regarding atomic power and some universities installed by ZAB,but you should have not used a word looser to any of our friend who is debating with you.
for me most of people of pakistan believe in conspiracies theories made by establishment agaisnt those leaders who wished to serve the country to build a society in which old values of greed and advancement will be replaced by common concern for the welfare of whole community.establishment and some of their lovers Eradicated the leaders who gave us choice of vision of a vibrant, tolerant and strong federation,and obscurantism and fragmentation.they gave us hope,strength, moving forward,progress for all and harmony among provinces,commitment to freedom and fundamental rights.
these above were main reasons that establihsment disliked such act by ZAB,BB.this is because of ethnic reasons that how other provice leader taking all credibility and popularity and make establishment slave to common people and snatching the Luxurious life from establishment.
Establishment continued conspiracies against ZAB,BB,just because they are voice of poor people and Establishment was afraid of thier existence and they stoped cooperation to flourish the country towards progress and tried to blaik mail and they used to speed up curruption inside institutions during the regems of ppp to put them blame and make reasons to destroy the party.
Why we feel shame to mention such personalities who sacrificed for country and all the efforts to strong the Pakistan, establishment and in the return they received the award from establishment.one hanged and other bombarded.
The initiator of Pakistan atomic power energy (BY ZAB)
• The initiator of Tashkent agreement (BY ZAB)
• The initiator of Successful negotiation with India in 1971 and safe return of 91,000 soldier (BY ZAB)
• Initiator of strong Pakistan Army (against India) (BY ZAB)
• Initiator of the best air force in the world (BY ZAB)
• Initiator of Best foreign policy (BY ZAB)
• 1973 amendment (BY ZAB)
• Khairpur University, (BY ZAB)
• Chandka Medical College, (BY ZAB)
• Nawabshah Engineering College, (BY ZAB)
• Nawabshah Girls Medical College (BY ZAB)
• Initiator of missile technology (by BB)
• Electricity was supplied to 4 thousand Villages in twenty months in Pakistan including Sindh. (1988-90)
• Electricity supplied to more than 12 lac houses including Sindh 50000 loans for poor people to make small business1988-90)
Posted 4 years ago on 29 Apr 2011 19:58 #