Many voices are raised against the Chief Exective, some consider him just a puppet in the hands of Zardari, while others think he is an incompetent fool. The constitution places all the power of the state in his hands but the same constitution puts him under the thumb of the party leader.
It would be interesting to imagine how the country would look like if you were made the Chief Exective.
Don't be shy, just show your colours and share your visions!
What would you do if you were a Prime Minister of Pakistan?(73 posts)
Many voices are raised against the Chief Exective, some consider him just a puppet in the hands of Zardari, while others think he is an incompetent fool. The constitution places all the power of the state in his hands but the same constitution puts him under the thumb of the party leader.Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 13:35 #
The first thing I would do is to cut the supply line of NATO at once, would cal all the army chiefs (air, navy, ISI too) and would blow them up with a powerfull blast.Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 13:39 #
Resign.Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 13:43 #
Ensure good governance.Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 13:45 #
this is very easy task..try to put the masses over right way..Sins of the masses leading to AZAABS of every type...
So grip the common man through sharia laws as soon as possible.Sufferings/Azabs over the nation will come to an end..
This is actually divine way of getting things better....Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 13:53 #
That's interesting, would you be even then believing in suicide bombings? :)Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 13:54 #
Shoot Down The Drones
Stop Nato Supply Line Too.
Cabinet Size no more then 10.
Transfer President, PM, Governor CM Houses to Educational Institutes.
Ban All Foreign Travel, so no budget either for PM or President to escape when going gets tough.
No increase in Military budget.
Tax base to spread, to include the rich people and most taxes to be collected from the Rich.
Have all Missing people recovered ASAP, no excuses allowed anymore.
No use of heavy weapons allowed against our countrymen, operations should be lead by intelligence and not by blind firing from F16's etc.
No more Human rights abuses by security agencies and police.Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 13:56 #
lol .. reminds me of my first semester of the univ .. first semester .. first eng lecture ... first presentation and the topic 'if I were the president of Pakistan' ... aaaahhhhh goood old days ...Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 14:00 #
I'd build a fence along Pak Afghan border (I know this is physically hard to do) or at the very least tightly control the border to stop all alleged funny things happening at the border and terrorists allegedly crossing the borders back and forth . However, Afghanistan is least of my worries. I wont mess around with NATO and what not. We have enough problems of our own and we cant afford to solve world problems.
My biggest worry is economy, terrorism, bad governance and education. Good governance is a must.Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 14:05 #
Don't you think it's an oppertunity to let your vision for Pakistan be known to your countrymen. Your essay was meant only for your teacher and you were supposed to write that what you had memorized.
Let go and just express, it's going to be a wonderful experience. Just speak of your dream, we are eager to read!Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 14:06 #
I 'd fire Gen. Kiyani and Pasha to ensure I am not PM for more than a day and spend rest of the life behind bars being tortured and eventually hanged by Generals for challenging military leadership.
:)Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 14:09 #
If you would do that I would make you my Hero, regardless of your tragic end, you would become immortal!Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 14:20 #
I don't see any problem with blowing murderers up with a bomb, but I'm not gonna use a precious human life to do so. Just a bomb or drone would be enough.
I'd be glad to see fazloo, sharif brothers, gilani with his fat wife and his ugly sons, zardari, babar haiwan, sanaullah, asfandiyar and altaf dead as well.Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 14:21 #
I surely would. First make me PM for a day :)Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 14:22 #
Just wanted to know if you were thinking with head or emotions, you have proven that you are able to handle the things prudently! I understand your anger as it puts me aflame as well!Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 14:24 #
So that you would become another Nazam Saqa!Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 14:28 #
O' ye the man, thou shalt not asketh the difficult questions!!
The seat is simply not a bed of roses! That's for sure!Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 14:30 #
It's through difficulties that we learn best! :)
We know it's not a bed of roses but many of us like adventures and challanges of life.
Don't be scared, it won't bite as long as it is just your vivid imagination that is involved! Just be truthful to yourself and others on this forum and we will be grateful!Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 14:36 #
hmmm lots of things i would do .. first and foremost (speaking emotionally) i would deport about 500-1000 people from Pakistan by burning their passports and throwing the ashes in the sea (and yeah they include some generals also alongwith politicians) ..
Sanely speaking, i'd make sure to implement ISLAM (and i mean the actual 14 centuries old ISLAM in its true spirit) thoughout the country and make sure we (the nation) understand ISLAM rather then just follow what someone says blindly (with utmost respect to maulvis i prefer a believer then a follower).. abolish income tax and implement zakaat ..
two most important things in any society are 'ilm and ikhlaq' so i'd put every single child of Pakistan into an educational institution (making arabic cumpulsory so we can understand our deen also with duniya) .. i vision a Pakistan where students from all over the world would come to study as a exchange student .. a Pakistan which has universities off the caliber of Howard or MIT so that students come to Pakistan to study rather then our best brains going out ..
make sure every single person (male or female) feels respected and secure by implementing rigorous punishments for the transgessors irrespective of their status ..
and offcourse look every other country in the eye and develop good working relations with every country (muslim and non muslim) based on equality
P.S:- this is off the top of my headPosted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 14:46 #
Guys, remember Prime Minister is not a "King", he has to abide by the rules of business, and what are rules of business? These are dozens of old books written by British Raj and amended by successive governments, what are Do's and Don'ts?
For that you have to rely on "establishment", they will tell you what you can do and how you can do..
Remember PM has to rule by the book and GURUs of the book are the ones who "control" PM
This "secret knowledge" of rules of business is learned by "baboos" through the course of long service and they keep it hidden with them, politicians either have to learn it themselves or use the "baboos" service or else "baboos" use the politicians...
:)Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 14:52 #
Yes, guys, you have to remember the intriguing realities and have to think how to remove the hurdles in order to become a true and powerful leader,only then can you have your will through and change the face of your country!Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 14:56 #
No I'm not using my emotion; I have reached on this logical conclusion by considering all possibilities. You see there is no hope until we eliminate this evil breed.
IMO we are not Pakistanis but Panjabis, Baloachis, Sindhis, Pakhtoons, Muhajir because these people are not letting us be a nation. There are two nations living in this Godforsaken country we called Pakistan, We and them. They are flourishing on our blood and we are disintegrating....Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 15:02 #
(1) Change the present general which is General Kiyani, and bring in a decent god fearing general.
(2) Speak to Chief Justice regarding these corruption charges on main political leaders, and ask chief justice to reform the present court systems. And if I feel he is not capable of doing so get someone in who can! Independent from political influence. ( The system will have to get 1000% better) JUSTICE
(3) Get out of the so called war on terror, investigate what these foreign agencies have been doing here. After that give the begging bowl back to the west and say no more.
(4) Change the structure of Police, new uniform, better wages ( maybe free education for there children) and selected teams looking over them to see whether they are doing there jobs properly.
(5) Send army in too the areas of wadeere, and free the people from slavery.
(6) Work towards a free education system in Pakistan, where everyone has the choice of education, maybe even making it compulsory.
(7) Work with charity organisations and try to get them all working together, so they can become more efficient in helping poor.
(8) Obviously tax collectionPosted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 15:07 #
Although there's a lot to do but first and foremost step should be to end the slavery of USA and quit war on terror. Everything else would fall into place once we gain independence from this evil empire and quit relying on US AID(S).Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 15:15 #
NOw, that you have asked me an interesting question... you have to read all my wish list...
First of all i would like to be a KING! LOL Rather then some PM or President so at least for some time, no one can challenge my rulings. I am happy to be hanged once I am finished with my job/mission.
1. First , I will implement Shari'ah and that won't be the Shari'ah of any particular sect but based on Quran and Sunnah.
2. Then I will invite all the political parties heads along with their top 50 men/women for a meeting in Waziristan area (A Compulsory meeting or else ISI will pick them up for me by force) I will provide them with a big feast and then will kill each single of them by hanging (Sorry, bullets are too costly these days and we are in recession)
3. I will call all the ambassadors of all the countries for a meeting and will inform them to get rid of all their agents in next 24 hours and that they will be not tried but killed on arrest (course, with proof)
4. I will cut down the supply line of NATO and will inform all that Pakistan is not a part of "War on Terror" I will then get all the talibaan (The good Talibaan of Afghanistan) for a table talk and ask their corporation for the implementation of Sharia.
5. I will get educated Aalim's for the Shari'ah courts and all the british law will be nullified.
6. I will make education compulsory and divide the country in small counties/provinces.
7. I will then get rid of Provincial Assembly and Senate and there will be only one assembly which will deal with national and provincial matters.
8. The construction and building of a particular province will be under the Local govt.
9. Education, Health, Police will be centralized and the central govt will implement one single policy for these affairs.
10. There will be limited funds issued on "Pay as you go" to the members. So if a MNA wants any particular facility in his area, he will get that sum and won't have another funding until that project is finished and audit is presented about the quality of the work. A Central Govt Audit company along with sub-committee will carry out this work.
11. A Central system of Zakat will be established and the tax net will be increased. The Taxation system will be under my direct command so no Billionaire or Millionaire or any influential person can abuse the system.
12. I will keep Taxation and Police under my command until we have a proper working pattern establish.
13. Friday will be the ONLY Public Holiday. Offices will start work at 8.00 am and finish at 5.00 pm with 30 min break for lunch/Zuhur Prayers and another break for Asar.
14. All Shopping center's will be closed during Prayers time.
15. No woman will go out without head scarf and no inappropriate dress will be allowed in public though they can still wear long skirts and trousers.
16. Schools will start at 7.30 am and will finish at 3.00 pm.
17. Education system will be centralized and all schools and colleges will have the exams during same period.
18. Quota system will be completely abolished and instead schools of good standards will be built in all areas. There will be 3 kinds of school (British educational model) a. Private Schools, b. Grammar School... starting from 7th year/class )Partly funded by state and the admission process would require good grades in previous year and admission test) c.Govt Schools.
19. All Private schools will require to send 2 teachers per month to Govt school to teach and vice versa. There will be a 10% Quota for children of Poor financial background in these private school for free education)
20. Local Govt will have more powers and upto SP level, Police will be under the local Mayor of that Province.
21. No MNA or Minister will be given any police security and all the staff of Police will have to work around the country on a rotation basis.
22. Education will be "Compulsory" upto 12th Grade for all kids.
23. All the Private Hospitals will be taken over by Govt and the owners will have 50% of the profit. The Administration will be run by the Govt.
24. All Political parties will be banned. Only 4 parties + Independent candidates will be allowed. Names of Parties are as follow: (Liberal) Pakistan Jinnah party (PJP), (Moderate)Pakistan Abdul Qadeer party (PAQP), (Religious)Pakistan Islamic Ittehad party (PIIP),(Progressive) Tehreek e Pakistan party (TPP)
25. I will also head the Sport's ministry specially Cricket. ;-)
26. I will have a dialogue with India and will have good relations with my neighbors.
27. No "Sarkari hajj" No perks for anyone including myself.
28. Any one who wants to "Contest" elections, "Apply for a Govt Job" have to submit their "wealth record" including abroad and of the immediate family members along with the tax record.
29. All items which we can live without or can produce locally will be banned to import in Pakistan like, new cars, mobile, Videos.
30. No Media anchor will be allowed to go on air until he furnishes his wealth prior to taking a job. All the Anchors and media will have to follow a code of conduct.
31. Abduction, murder, rape, drugs smuggling will carry a death penalty.
In the End, I want to announce my cabinet:
King: Me .. Zahir hay! (It's good to be a king)
Prime Minister: Imran Khan
Education: SEMirza Sahib
Foreign Minister: Mirza ghalib
Interior Minister: Salam Sahib
Law, Narcotics, Justice; Dildar Sahib
Religious affairs: Harris Khan (Salam sahib will kindly keep an eye on his extremist traits )
Oil, Gas, Coal and Development: bsobaid
Sports & Culture: Shirazi ( I will give up this ministry if Shirazi doesn't select Kamran Akmal .. lol)
Wazir e ayashi aur naach khanna Jaat (Maulana Diesel)
Science and technology: F&J
Overseas Pakistani's , Labour Power and Banking sector: A. Khokhar Sahib
Commerece, IT and Communication: Raavi
Finance and Taxation: Me
Railways, ports and Transport: one up
Water, Power and Energy: Zingaro
Women, Youth and Social affairs: Beenai
People who wants to strike for no reasons, involved in burning, looting, chalking will be put in a navy ship and will be drown in mid sea so beware!
One more thing.... We will work for Khalifa system in a long run but not until we can find some proper dude to be khalifa... till then.... No election, selection for 15 years.Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 16:10 #
I thought you resigned on the very first moment:) What did you see or experience:) And now you are trying to firing people but under what capacity! Sorry I didn't read the whole post, well good luck to you if you find any behind the bars:)Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 16:26 #
Your priorities unfortunately a little out of whack...??
" First , I will implement Shari'ah and that won't be the Shari'ah of any particular sect but based on Quran and Sunnah."
We dont know of any shariah based on quran an sunnah and in order for you to do that you would have to involve moulvi hazrat who would screw you and everyone else big time!!!
There is shariah in Pakistan and all population is muslim. We dont need to make them muslim again...hmm so I afraid this will end up hijacking the thread, so I will stop.Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 16:26 #
Isn't it obvious that your thoughts are important for us, we really want to read them irrespective of how long the list and writing is. I enjoyed your write that's both serious and humorous. At present I put no questions but certainly would come back later on, as your given policies and wishes are not without controversies.Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 16:36 #
BDOBAID... YOU ARE FIRED AND HEREBY SENT TO MIDSEA....Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 16:38 #
As long it's a Positive and constructive criticism, you will be welcomed or else the Interior minister has quite a big Ship and bsobaid is on his way... lolPosted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 16:40 #
lol..khan was I even in the cabinet?
ohh..actually I was. Thank you sir. I will be your obedient servant and tell you one raaz kee baat. Forighn Minister and Interior Minister are parlay darjay kay kamee*ay aur yeh donoo aur PM, army chief kay saath mill kay aap kay khilaaf saazish karr rahay hein.Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 16:54 #
since you copied alot of my ideaz and (more importantly) overlooked me in ur "HOLY" cabinet, i announce a boycott of the upcoming election (selection) and would also like to invite the disgrunted members (bsobaid,truthlover etc) to join me in for a dharna and tahreek :P
P.S:- i amc urrently accepting suggessions for a meeting place to go over the detials of upcoming tehreek. Only foreign places (e.g. switzeland) with muta-adil aab-o-hawa are accepted and under no circumstances a hot-n-humid place would be consideredPosted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 16:55 #
liv..wah, bohot khoob, bilkul sahee kaha, khan khudd king bana betha hai, salay ko nikaal bahar karoo, mein tumhari army chief se mulaqaat karata hoon raat kay andhairay mein, saath mein thoray se parwanay mila kay iss kee aisee kee taisee kartay hein, laikin mein cabinet mein hee rahoon gaa takay anderr kee khabrain laata rahoon.Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 16:58 #
I resigned in a haste :)
On second thought I am like 'Better one day as a lion than a hundred as a sheep'
:)Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 16:59 #
abay lay khan jee, yeh shirazi bhi saazish mein shareek hai. inn sab pay bhains chori kaa muqaddima banaoo.Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 17:01 #
Guys, guys, enough of jest, get focussed, we have very impotrant task of letting our ideals come out. Now be a king, a Prime Minister or a dictator and not a clown!
For God's sake remember the responsiblity placed on your shoulders!Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 17:03 #
Khan, my apologies, my initial comment about quran o sunna was made when I overlooked my name in the cabinet. Please ignore that message and as I said...I am your most obedient servant aur cabinet mein kuch ministers ful hara*i punn karr rahay hein, onn kaa kuch karein.Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 17:03 #
There is barely any MQM representation in a broad collation. How are you planning to address Target Killings w/o getting them on-board?Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 17:05 #
if we all had a bong we'd all get along!Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 17:07 #
Who will be the information minister? Are you keeping that yourself to be on-air from 7 pm to midnight like Sh. Rasheed?Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 17:09 #
@Shirazi, MQM, ANP, PPP, PMLQ,PMLN,JUP,JUI,JI ... sub kay top 50 leaders may pehla hi latka chuka houn... U forgot that???
Aab sub aman aur shanti hay... All we need to do is build the nation and nail the west.
@bsobaid... Yaar, tum mujay pakkey politician lagtay hoe... lol ..No wonder you support Zardari.... :)
No Worries, hum aap ko Siachen Glacier bhaij dain ****, India say jung karney.... watch your new place (Jala watan) Zayada khush honey ki zaroorat nahee hay... they don't have phone lines so you can not do "Telephonic Khitaab" either...Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 17:13 #
In the name of the national government Mullahs have been handed over the reins of the country. I render my resignation and would prefer to sit on opposition benches. Even better I will lead the revolution from the comforts of the first world :)Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 17:19 #
Nahee Yaar... Information Minister aap tajweez karooPosted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 17:20 #
Dell is a good candidate. No body can promote PM better than him :)Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 17:20 #
sharam karooo.... Mujay Mulla kaho gaay tou Mulla bura maan jain gaay
You wrote "@Shirazi, MQM, ANP, PPP, PMLQ,PMLN,JUP,JUI,JI ... sub kay top 50 leaders may pehla hi latka chuka houn... U forgot that???"
but in your cabinet you have "Wazir e ayashi aur naach khanna Jaat (Maulana Diesel)"????
Is he gonna command from Jahannum? I was not aware that we have connections there :), also I have strong objection over Haris Khan being minister for Religious affairs.
What is your beef with Religious affairs?
Why this sotela-pann?
Khan-sahib qoam jawab mangti he........:(
So TruthLover kay purzoor israar pay...
I'd increase education budget not matter what it takes and bring police reforms. A functioning and efficient police outside of higher up pressure will help us a great deal or as they say biggest bang for the buck.
Lve_die bhai, You should start the protests right away although unfortunately I wont be able to join you because mein garmi mein kharab ho jaata hoon.Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 17:24 #
May Maulana Diesel ko itnee assani say nahi marna chahya houn.. Payasey ko marna hoe tou uss kay samney pani rakh doe lakin peenay na doe... Maulana Khood hi atmaa hatyya kur lay ga...
Jahan tuk Harris Khan ka talouk hay.... Aap nay note nahi keeya kay aik addad interior minister uss kay ooper baitaa howa hay.... lolPosted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 17:24 #
bsobaid... as long as aap "garmi may karrab na hotay houn...inqalaab zaroor aye gaPosted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 17:25 #
daaaaaammmmmmmmmmmm ..... i would have no choice but to call upon our (and whole world's) ally .. saviour of the repressed .. friend of humanity ... none other then our own .... YOUUUUUUU-EEESSSSSSSSSSSS .... and make the telephonic khitab via sattelite ... :P 'pata bhi nahi chaley ga keh 'khitab' kahan se aaya hai' (mushy style) :)
Information minister tou aysee koyee hoe kay qoaum jub shaam ko thuk haar kay ghar ayee tou tv pay ankoun ko taqweet miley... na kay dell ko daikh kur dellay (eye balls) he na phail jainn...
Wasey bhee wazir naach ganna jaat doosra shoaq rakhtey hain, iss leeye dell cant be information minister... But he can be wazeer propaganda instead...
I would meet Kayani and Pasha and seriously ask them what the $*#( is the matter with them? Ben$#&*# sazish pey sazish??? Akhir masla kya hai.
Budget ka 85 % kaafi nahi hai jo ab tek is kutti qoum ka khoon choos rahay hain... Then I will fire them both and I will be the COAS. I will look over all the wars overt/covert. ISI would be under my direct control as a head of the state.
I would take away all plots granted to BC jurnail kurnails in Defense localities of Pakistan, or ask them to pay full price as civilians.
Army would be orderd to cut down their share from the budget by 10% in next 5 years.
I would invest heavily in Education (primary, secondary, higher secondary etc). HEC would have an increased budget!!
Benazir income support would be cancelled. Farmers would be given concessions. Invest heavily in infrastructure building.
FBR would be strengthen by hiring fresh grads and experienced individuals. Taxation system would be improved vastly, social security system would be introduced. Zardari and Nawaz's assets will be confiscated, All wadaira jagirdars would be stripped naked and beaten in the streets by my special "goons", all their jagirs would be distributed amonst poor haaris. I would also visit badly beaten jagirdars and waderas in the hospital and have a photo session with them and condole them and promise them that all culprits will be dealt harshly. But as soon as they get out of hospitals, I would have them killed.
I would also abolish patawari system and open a hotline where complaints against any patwari or thanedar would be registered.
I would abolish all titles like Sardar, Choudhary, Malik, etc etc. It would be punishable to treat supposed lower classes as inferior. Equal oportunity will be provided to all, quota system will be abolished and merit would be strenghtened.
Local governement system would be introduced, old british style commisionary system would be abolished by an amendment in the constitution.
Strong institutions, HEC, FBR, Health department.
p.s. I know it's more of a rant but that's what I would do if I was the PM
hariskhan tabb tak tihk nahee ho sakta jab tak us ke ooper Nota na behte...Salam to khud kihska hua he ;)
hariskhan tabb tak tihk nahee ho sakta jab tak us ke ooper Nota na behte (I dunno but just the imagination made my laugh.... lol)Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 17:31 #
Kiss ko bulaoe ****? inn ko? sutt Bismillah ji ayya nou! Woh tou aab khood hee attka hova hay..
Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 17:37 #
lol ... LEKUN .. mein aaj is plait-farum pe ye aelaan kerta hon (pkpolitics ke registered member se hasiat se nahi .. liv_2_die ki hasiat se) .... keh mein aaj ye aelan kerta hon ......
lo jee bhul giya ... aagon mein zulphikar mirza noun pooch ke dassan gaPosted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 17:44 #
ulphikar mirza noun pooch ke dassan koyi whoree noun na poochna (Rehman Malik) nahi tou kulma hi na pull jaoe!
2 golden rules 2 move ahead in life:
Is always right!
If u feel that *King* is wrong...
Slap urself & read Rule 1 againPosted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 17:49 #
lol ... sunheri asool aik hi hai ...
jiyo aur jeeney do (and no one says it better then chaudhry shujahat)Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 17:58 #
The rest will fix itself!Posted 3 years ago on 21 Mar 2011 18:40 #
You must log in to post.