14 thoughts on “Islamabad Tonight – 3 March 2011

  1. These MQM guys are sic! Their governor elopes to Canada and buys a 5 million dollar house, their Don sits in London on bhatta money from Karachi, yet these guys keep harping about corruption and maroosi siyasat and relate to themselves as representing liberal and moderate forces…
    Fuc*ing jokers.

  2. @KAWA

    You are so right! These MQM bast..rds are hypocrites of the worst kind.
    Munafiq, Qatil, Mufad-prast Party

  3. KAWA said:
    These MQM guys are sic! Their governor elopes to Canada and buys a 5 million dollar house, their Don sits in London on bhatta money from Karachi, yet these guys keep harping about corruption and maroosi siyasat and relate to themselves as representing liberal and moderate forces…
    Fuc*ing jokers.

    You are right MQM talks against Moroosi Siyasat only because Altaf Hussain has no son.

  4. When PPP leaders have no answer they start blaming about dictatorship. After three years in the government doing nothing but looting and not taking responsibility.

  5. KAWA and cuchoomalik : both of you guys have tunnel vision and no knowledge at all.
    In Houston U.S you can buy a similar house shown in picture for two hundred thousand Dollars.
    Donation for Altaf can easily be ten thousand dollars a month if each MQM party members in U.S donates one dollars every month.
    I am sure Altaf did not get any share from the missing zakat fund or “save Pakistan” donations that went missing during —– era.
    Also let me tell you that I am not a MQM member or a fan of Altaf Hussain but I have noticed that most of the political parties and prominent politicians in Pakistan are following his policies and his standpoint.
    I had to write this after reading your comments.

    Thank you.

  6. @izatmaab

    You are right, for their (PPP & PMLN, two sides of same coin) all faults and not taking action in the interest of Pakistan in timely manners, PPP and PMLN shift the blames on others like previous governments, what the hell you have done for people Pakistan in these three years, except blaming others??

  7. irshad khan said:
    KAWA and cuchoomalik : both of you guys have tunnel vision and no knowledge at all.
    In Houston U.S you can buy a similar house shown in picture for two hundred thousand Dollars.
    Donation for Altaf can easily be ten thousand dollars a month if each MQM party members in U.S donates one dollars every month.
    I am sure Altaf did not get any share from the missing zakat fund or “save Pakistan” donations that went missing during —– era.
    Also let me tell you that I am not a MQM member or a fan of Altaf Hussain but I have noticed that most of the political parties and prominent politicians in Pakistan are following his policies and his standpoint.
    I had to write this after reading your comments.

    Thank you.

    y friend I respect your views but let me tell you one thing. It is not the members of the MQM who pay one dollar a day to Altaf Hussain it is the business community of Karachi who is forced to pay much more than one dollar a day. Secondly Altaf is serving American and British interest in Pakistan and is being paid for it.

  8. It is true that PML (N) and PPP did not deliver despite of the fact that they got many opportunities but MQM is not the answer. People of Karachi do not vote for MQM willingly how can they expect people of rest of the country to vote for them especially when their record is criminal.

  9. ibex999 said:
    @KAWA

    You are so right! These MQM bast..rds are hypocrites of the worst kind.
    Munafiq, Qatil, Mufad-prast Party

    You are correct. Waseem Akhter said that although MQM is part of last six governments but they never had any authority. They are wrong to say that because in the time of Musharaf they had full authority. They had authority even to kill innocent people to please their boss Musharaf. MQM killed so many people on 12th of may and on many other occasions. Even today MQM is the main player of target killing in Karachi.

  10. I am so impressed by Haroon Akhter Khan what he says make sense. Another thing I noticed that man has lot of knowledge of economy and give sensible solution. Also he looks honest and sincere in his views.

  11. پیپلز پارٹی جب سے بر سر اقتدار آئی ہے اس کے پاس ہر برے کام پر تنقید کے جواب میں صرف ایک ہی جواب ہے کہ یہ ہمارے خلاف سازش ہے بعض قوتیں اس ملک میں جمہوریت کو پھلتا پھولتا نہیں دیکھنا چاہتیں پرویز مشرف کو کسی نے نہیں کہا کہ وہ کرپشن کر رہا ہے ہمیں سب کہتے ہیں ہمیں پچھلی حکومت سے مسائل ورثے میں ملے ہیں تین سال میں سارے مسائل حل نہیں ہو سکتے موجودہ حکومت اپنے مدت پوری کرے گی جتنی قربانیاں پیپلز پارٹی نے دی ہیں اتنی کسی اور پارٹی نے نہیں دیں ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔میری درخواست ہے کہ اب کوئی نیا بہانہ ڈھونڈھیں کیونکہ پہلے تمام بہانے اب ہمیں زبانی یاد ہو چکے ہیں

  12. KAWA said:
    These MQM guys are sic! Their governor elopes to Canada and buys a 5 million dollar house, their Don sits in London on bhatta money from Karachi, yet these guys keep harping about corruption and maroosi siyasat and relate to themselves as representing liberal and moderate forces…

    No party has committed more crimes against people of Pakistan than MQM. Yet they have courage and act like Mr Nice on TV.

  13. most of you guys are waisting your energies by using abusive language against mqm. no matter how much efforts you put, karachiates would still vote for this party.

    kawwa has some “secret” information about governor sindh buying 5 million dollar house. pls publish its address so that people can go on google maps and see it.

    i think investors dont have particular interest in setting up their business in particular city. they would have gone to other city. pakistan is now more than 60years old, and it would be a challenge to all those people who hate mqm, to create another mega city like karachi 🙂

  14. @sherepunjab
    karachi is surely our city most advanced the most important city of Pakistan at the time of its birth first capital and the only port it has been given most of the resources is developed with all the zest … and we all are happy about all these facts
    but then there started a race of being the biggest some thing … biggest group .. biggest sect … and so there began a race to hold most of it …
    and that race turned into a war … every one wants the biggest share … every sect has its own territory …. MQM has successfully eliminated most of its foes and hence is the most successful power in karachi .. they killed entire top lot of ST on 12th rabi ul awal in such a way that it seems to be a terrorist activity .. they killed thousands of innocent people from other sects …
    some people think that this will not return .. this will return .. and come back .. this is the law of nature .. but i am afraid … there will be a huge blood shed of urdu speaking people … and other innocent people as well
    as ALLAh ki lathi be awaz ha .. but when it strikes .. .. tu gehoon ke sath ghin bhi pista ha

Leave a Comment